FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210515_083226_304.jpg

9 Replies

Re: Easy 25 kick video on Shopkick

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Thanks, this will offset the dime I dropped last night and couldn't find........lol

I'm freaking out!!!  (I swear I watched this last night but it gave me 25 kicks again

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   Hey don't joke about the "dime".   @mmoore01 found it in the parking lot a few weeks back, but I don't think it was "your dime" per se.   It definitely makes my day and it's easier to tap on a SK video than to bend over and pick up that "dime"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

It's back again today - so another .25 for the same video!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

The best thing is that it is a good video

We are the only two who care about these 25 points.

Why should we send messages when we can just talk here....lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I care about 25 points.  I am waiting on two receipts to clear from Shopkicks, so I check it every day.  But it is usually before I get here.

I hope the 25 point video comes back again tomorrow.  Too bad we won't be buying the combination bag.  My sister-in-law doesn't like peanut butter and my wife only likes the regular.  I don't eat them at all.

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta I care!! 

I try to get the "free ones" everyday 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I was looking for a smaller bag with no luck.  I have a lot of SK outstanding with almost $25 from today.  Hope they catch up soon.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I sent in an email/request this morning asking what the normal time to get credit for a receipt was.  I have a receipt from May 4th and May 12 that is "processing".  I submitted one yesterday and it has already been credited!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Me too.  Walmart is still pending from last week.  Target from yesterday credited already.

0 Likes