cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit: 4 Free Green Giant Riced Veggies at Walmart $4.56 MM

cjwoody
Super Saver

🥦🍚  Green Giant Riced Veggies range from $2.48-$2.64 at Walmart.  Spend as low as $9.92 on 4.

Submit to Swagbucks for 400 SB on 2, limit twice per month (or $8.00/4).  Submit to Checkout 51 for $0.87 each (or $3.48/4).  *Edited to add: Submit to Ibotta for $0.75 each (or $3.00/4).

Get 4 free and as much as $4.56 MM!

*Thanks for finding the Ibotta piece @mom2furkids !

11 Replies

Re: 4 Free Green Giant Riced Veggies at Walmart $1.56 MM

Kmkdenali
Deal Sharer

So I’ve always wondered about this “stacking” business. I’ve seen other sites like Swagbucks, Coupons.com, and Checkout 51 that have disclaimers that state you can’t use with other rebates. Am I misunderstanding? And if I did understand it correctly, is there a legal way around this? I have yet to figure out this “Mcstacksky Power”

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Stacking is legal at some sites.  Checkout 51 usually says you can't stack, but some offers allow it. You have to read the details of the offer.

I haven't read the details of this offer yet, so I don't know what it says.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

🥳  FWIW, just processed my receipt, and it was an instant award from SB.

0 Likes

IamDroford
Saver

I've seen $1/2 coupons on the riced veggies on the tear pad dispenser on the freezer door at other grocery stores.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody I just noticed a .75 cent Ibotta rebate in my Walmart gallery for the same varieties. Since you didn't mention it in your original scenario, I wanted to be sure you've checked your gallery as well. Hope you have it!

cjwoody
Super Saver

@mom2furkids  Thank you for helping me save another $3!  🥳🥳🥳. Will edit my OP!

Re: Edit: 4 Free Green Giant Riced Veggies at Walmart $4.56 MM

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I just did deal my mm $2.21 …. I purchased the veggie spirals& & fries & riced vegs

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Icequeen813  Let me know what you think of the veggie fries.  Maybe try them in the air fryer?!?  I considered grabbing them, but opted for 2 riced cauli and 2 riced butternut squash.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody I personally like the zucchini fries. I've only cooked them in the regular oven, but an air fryer I'm sure would be even better. They aren't real flavorful honestly, but I dip them in ranch dressing (currently the Toby's brand from Sprout's) which probably negates their healthiness, but oh well.  

0 Likes