cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Elusive products

SaverGirl67

So I have a growing list of products I’d love to try but just simply can’t find. It’s even worse when I find them and I’m all excited only to realize that the offer doesn’t work at that store. The Core bars got me twice like this. Lol
On one hand I don’t want to be the only one alone wandering the aisles looking for nonexistent products. But on the other I’d like to believe other people are swanning in and picking them up without effort. 

so here is the list of things right now that I’ve looked for but cannot find please let me know if you’ve found any of them - or if there are different items on your search list  

violife vegan cheese/Lenny &Larry’s Boss Cookie/ZenWTR/Greek Gods less sugar yogurt/Rind snacks

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Elusive products

JC13
Shopper

@SaverGirl67 I found the Lenny & Larry's the BOSS! Cookie at Kroger today in the health foods section. 

View solution in original post

93 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@SaverGirl67  Not in my area either!

Solved! Go to solution

JC13
Shopper

@SaverGirl67 I found the Lenny & Larry's the BOSS! Cookie at Kroger today in the health foods section. 

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  nope x5

Solved! Go to solution

mditackler
Shopper

I found the Violife vegan cheese today at my Walmart. Finally!

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mditackler Did you have the free offer?  I didn't so I wasn't looking too hard! But congrats!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mditackler
Shopper

I did have the free offer. They must’ve just chucked the stuff on the shelf today. Proud owner of some vegan “cheese” now.

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mditackler Yeah. They probably thought the Ibotta offer had expired lol

Solved! Go to solution

megla
Core Shopper

Nope! 

Always helpful to check the app/ online - it helps for isle info and store info if you have more than 1 around you

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Aside from seeing 1 4-pack LN at Walmart, the L'n'L SINGLE BOSS cookie, along with Clio bars at Whole Foods, is the new 'Nessie' (Loch Ness monster)/Yeti/Sasquatch/Moby D Ibotta item