cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Elusive products

SaverGirl67

@mditackler   Wow. Impressive. So you’ll have to let me know if it’s any good. There’s a whole section at Whole Foods with like a dozen different kinds of Violife “cheese” but the offer doesn’t work there. 

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mditackler did you get a chance to try Violife? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Noodles128
Core Shopper

I had found the rind snacks at whole foods. It keeps reloading so I keep snatching it up lol. 

Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

@Noodles128   Now this makes me happy!  I asked someone who works at Whole Foods if the had them and she looked at me like I was totally inconveniencing her. (Before she told me no) Lol

so glad you’ve found them - and multiple free items rock!

Solved! Go to solution

MegaRebater
Deal Sharer

I found the Greek Gods keto yogurt at Walmart, but they didn’t have it in the regular section. It was in a refrigerated endcap near the deli meat. It had items like the Core and Perfect Bars in the same section. 

Solved! Go to solution

Juliebnowak1973
Rewards Hunter

Greek Gods yogurt is definitely sold at Walmart. They are small cups similar to Brown Cow sizing.  One local store had them in a more posh end cap of yogurts and dairy products while the other local store has already cut them into their normal dairy case.  Have you searched for them using the Walmart app?  I think I just type in Greek Gods and it came up.  By the way, if you arent finding the items in your stores, please indicate as such in the Ibotta app in the items page itself.  Under where you would scan the UPc to "match".  This helps ibotta and will eventually give you other freebie offers that stores near you DO carry.  Good luck!

Solved! Go to solution

Beffy4
Deal Sharer

I found Larry and Lenny cookie at dierbergs.  I cannot find the ZenWTR anywhere.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Beffy4  I've never actually heard of Dierbergs and just looked it up.  First thing I see is a bunch of BOGO offers on the website - good for you!  ZenWTR doesn't exist IMO (in my opinion) at least in my corner of NY.   

We have a running joke in the community that whatever we can't find, we are going to get in Texas and we are planning on one day (in the new world order) taking a road trip to Texas.  Feel free to join in on the trip. 

Solved! Go to solution

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I actually found the zenwtr and that flow water but of course not in target or Walmart. Whole foods carries those 2 items. I also saw those brainiac kids yogurts at my local shoprite. Whenever I find these items it's never in the right store lol

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  I did catch the Flow water at Stop N Shop when it was on sale - my opinion ehhhh.

I haven't really looked for ZenWTR other than Target where the offer was and a big fat ZERO luck on that one.