cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Elusive products

SaverGirl67

@RCKCreatEnt  I actually found that in the “upscale” Publix!  

I have 4 stores relatively close to me. One is like a Sprout+Whole Foods with mood lighting and wood floors in the wine section. They have an impressive amount of bars in singles and boxes. The other 3 stores did not have it. 

Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

@MaryJhane   Thanks so much for the offer of help!  I have check both Target stores by me an neither had it. And they’re very different stores. One is a big mega store and the other more like a regular Target but it has a liquor store and a Starbucks. 

Solved! Go to solution

Brittanyth
Rewards Hunter

The violife got me too! Nowhere to be found around me but I'll keep checking occasionally! 

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@SaverGirl67 there's 2 distinct Targets, regular and super, which has a larger grocery section

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Scratch off Whole Foods Clio bars, got both FAOs Tuesday night

Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

@RCKCreatEnt  Nice!  I only found 1 - which my daughter immediately ate and said was delicious!  Lol. Hope you enjoy them

Solved! Go to solution

Saving4Fun

@SaverGirl67 OMG! The ZenWTR, I can’t even find it listed in our internal system at Target, yet it’s been an available FAO since the day I joined in December. I’ve reported it unavailable at every store in my district by clicking the “Can’t find...” button, yet here it is still teasing me three months later. Also haven’t had any luck with the Lenny @ Larry’s Cookie, Greek God Yogurt, or Violife Cheese. I’m pretty sure you found the Rind snacks after this post was originally created, but if anyone else is still searching, try The Fresh Market. Sis you ever get the Core Bars? We sell them at most all Target stores, as long as it has a “p-Fresh”market or grocery (SuperTarget). P-Fresh is the name for non-Super stores with a mini grocery including fresh produce. That’s where you’ll find the Core bars. In the open cooler area, next to the yogurt. That was my very first FAO, and I’ve claimed many more of them for free, even when they weren’t advertised as free, because Target Circle has insane offers all the time. In fact, they’re 50 percent off right now (exp. 3/27). I’ve been holding off, hoping for another Ibotta offer, but I’ll be restocking tomorrow, either way. My store has them in the Peanut Butter/Chocolate flavor (my favorite) and the Blueberry flavor (I’ll take it if sold out of PBC and the offer makes it 1/2 price or less). The CORE Kids are even better and Ibotta had an offer on them way back in the beginning. We sell those in a 5-pack, but the Circle offer is only 20 percent off (exp. 3/27). 

906FDB85-9652-43B8-A19F-384B03D25232.jpeg

4721F4A5-246A-48A1-940D-BAF49C5EE474.jpeg

1B1BAC2D-C155-420F-BC63-AF3A3F4609BD.jpeg

Solved! Go to solution

MaryJhane
Saver

@Icequeen813 gotcha! So perhaps at the very bottom of the page, there is an option that “can’t find the item “ I click on that when I get exhausted from looking for it, then select the proper location📍 of the store. 

Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

So updating my list of MIA products to include

Vienetta Ice Cream (so disappointed this looks pretty and tasty)

the Bai Boost which has been confirmed as unavailable in my zip code 

and the Evolve protein drink in single or 4 pack

ugh

Hope you guys are having better luck than me!

Solved! Go to solution

Bmw813
Shopper

Same here. I even try others around. Our liquor stores take a while to get the new things in bc of state laws too...