cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Elusive products

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Saving4Fun did you get your single Evolve shake and Bai Boost from Target? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Mparker5507
Shopper

Bai Boost from Target, it wasn’t In with the other drinks it was back by the seasonal stuff.  The Evolve I picked up at Whole Foods, it was down the juice aisle.  

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@SaverGirl67 Wow! I coulda had a V8! I had a classic case of scrambled egg brains today and yesterday, I thought yesterday was the last day for the Fetch Rewards Vienetta cake FAO and the next to last day for the 1.5K points (i.e., $1.50) special offer for any Magnum ice cream bar pack, also from Fetch Rewards. After checking Fetch Rewards a few hours ago I realized I got the offers mixed up so my big goal of the day was to get a Viennetta cake, got it 30+ minutes ago, then to make things interesting Fetch Rewards credited me for buying some other Good Humor product so naturally I reported an error then 10-15 minutes later I finally get credited 

Screenshot_20210404-174930.png

Solved! Go to solution

Saving4Fun

@RCKCreatEnt no, don’t have them at my store, yet. The Bai Boost was at Publix. Just arrived and barcode wasn’t even in its system. It had to be keyed manually, which of course means I’m waiting for the Ibotta help center to adjust my credits. I also got my 4-pack of Evolve at Publix, but be mindful of pricing. One store was $9.59, and I found at another store for $8.99 (truly FAO). Whole Food is selling the 4- pack for $11.99 😳 But again, I’m paying the “sunshine tax” and everything is more expensive in south Florida. I did not get the single Evolve, yet. I’ve only seen it at 7-Eleven where it’s $3.99 and would be $1.00 OOP. I just snapped the photo to show it does exist 🤣

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Saving4Fun manual barcode keying, that's sure a new thing to me

Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

@RCKCreatEnt   Woohoo. I’m glad somebody found it.
So glad you caught a unicorn. I went to 2 different Publix yesterday but no luck. Although @Icequeen813 said it wasn’t that great.

I’m still hopeful to find the other elusive products on my list. Happy hunting 🛒

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@SaverGirl67 got the Viennetta cake at a Kroger - I happen to know Florida is largely a no-Kroger zone and that it's Publix/Winn-Dixie country and the 2 are apparently jealously territorial. The interesting thing is that Florida, just like metro Atlanta, is loaded with Cincy and Dayton emigrees and Kroger is Cincy born and based. The only Kroger affiliates in Florida are Tom Thumb convenience stores (mostly Panhandle) and Littman? Littmann? Jewelers (mostly sub-Panhandle) 

Fernandina Beach had (& maybe still has) a Harris Teeter, which was a Kroger subsidiary for just 1 year more or less

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@SaverGirl67 @IceQueen dogged out the Viennetta 'cake' (it's really ice cream with horizontally embedded thin sheets of milk chocolate framing layers of ice cream and the curlicue decorations on the side are just so delectable to look at) for its poor nutritional value and similarly dogged out Yoplait yogurt 

While I may consider myself very nutrition conscious - I regularly eat raw carrots and broccoli florets and more recently I've started eating 1-2 celery stalks [used to order extra carrot and celery sticks when I went to Hooters but haven't been there much in the last 10+ years} but not without some kind of dip and I shoot for at least 2 low to no meat days a week - and try as much as possible to limit my intake of REFINED sugar and high fructose corn syrup, but I don't try to TOTALLY ace them out of my life 

The Viennetta 'cake' is a nice OCCASIONAL treat that I certainly wouldn't buy routinely at the drop of a hat. It would take a very special incentive - like a FAO from Fetch Rewards today and LW or a double play stack or better - to buy it period and I indeed bought it at least 2 times this past fall because of special offers from Fetch Rewards, and they may both have been part of the fall Fetch Rewards-Unilever 60 for 20 cash back marathon

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Shopping this morning I found the elusive Bai boost drinks at Walgreens. The flavor isn't too bad actually I think they taste better than the regular flavors. 

20210405_095234.jpg

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP the Bai Boost flavors just SOUND mouth watering!