Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Elusive products

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Loves2Save 

I’m a crazy, I guess! I think our club is growing!!! I can still hear my dad giving my boys a lecture when they stepped over a penny without picking it up!!!🤣

Solved! Go to solution

RRL626
Shopper

Try CVS for some of those.  Go online then choose the store near you for available items. If not available, there’s a link to nearby locations.  Beware with cvs they put these items in random places and you have to scout around. Protein bars can be in 4 places as an example.  

Solved! Go to solution

MicheleJane
Shopper

Definitely, then you can ask someone who works in the store where it is if it isn’t where it says it should be! 

Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

@Loves2Save   Wow. I know how disappointing and frustrating it can be to search and search and come up completely empty handed.

But hopefully your next trip will be fantastic!  It goes like that sometimes. 

Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 
I finally found Rise nitro, at WM, of all places. But this afternoon! 4/11

Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

I lived in Arkansas for 10 years, 2 in W. Memphis. But I am currently in Tennessee, 35 years now!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Loves2Save 
Where did you see the Clio offer? I love those! I searched ibotta and did not find the offer.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@kamartin1 W Memphis is Johnny Cash's hometown

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@kamartin1 Whole Foods exclusively has 2 separate distinct Clio offers, less sugar and the parfait. I was quite lucky to get both a few weeks ago when they were both FAOs

Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

I’ll remember that. Sad I have to drive 45 minutes to get to Whole Foods. I usually go once a month for a lot of my organics. 

0 Likes