cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Energizer batteries and lights

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Energizer batteries and lights stacking opportunity.  In addition to ibotta rebates there will be a coupon in the Sunday paper.  A good opportunity to stock up on lights and batteries for the car and trick-or-treaters. 

20211007_145337.jpg

Screenshot_20211007-151747_Chrome.jpg

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes
32 Replies

Re: Energizer batteries and lights

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Some stock for lights may be miniscule. 

A few months ago, there were stacking deals with SB, SK, and C51, etc.

Kroger had clearance of $12.99 items for $3 each and some other store had about same, and the stacked rebates were like over $20, so that wiped out a lot of inventory, and I have noticed some of my stores have not restocked.

Keep an eye out for SB to see if Energizer offer comes back, but getting paid on that offer was brutally difficult.  Took a lot of time.

Keep a look out for clearance at stores.  You may get lucky.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

I have 4 bonuses for energizer max batteries in my gallery. Can you tell me if these are valid extra bonuses? 

Screenshot_20211011-102243_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I looked at these and while some overlap, some have specific requirements the others don't. These appear to all be valid, yes.

Dean

1, 2, 3, and 4. Good opportunity to stack and the expire dates are long. Just hope these aren’t like past bonuses where it says to redeem X number of times and the offer doesn’t show up again after the first redemption.

I was going to post an image of the four offers but the photo upload option isn’t working. So search for Energizer to see the four bonuses.

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

Thanks for the confirmation and with that I'm creating my very own personal MMB and going shopping. With all this bad weather and holidays approaching you can never have too many batteries.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dean 

I'm heading out to see how it stacks and I'll let you know soon.

0 Likes

Dean

@OBSHOP  Just saw that there’s a $1.50 coupon in yesterday’s paper.

https://thekrazycouponlady.com/2021/10/09/energizer-revlon-moneymaker-envive-sunday-coupons-at-targe...

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dean 

I redeemed four energizer max battery offers this morning.  

I purchased three packs of AAA batteries from Walmart @ $4.35 ea. and Key chain light from Kroger's @ $6.99.

I used three MFC for $1.50 off each at Wamart SCO at for the batteries.  Per SCO attendant "if system doesn't accept coupon they are not allowed to override" no biggie I just sent across the street to Kroger's and purchased an energizer key chain light.

Total cost for batteries and light $20.00, IR and MFC. KCB $15.75= OOP $4.25

I created my own Monday morning bonus 4/2.75. I just doesn't get any better than this?

0 Likes

Dean

@OBSHOP  So how did that affect the bonuses? The battery ones say you must redeem the offers 2 or 3 times to get the bonus. Did the three battery packages trigger the bonuses, or does it mean multiple purchases on different receipts?

I don’t buy the paper but I happened to come across a store coupon at HEB this morning for $2.50 off Energizer Max AA or AAA 8 packs. The coupon expires tomorrow but I’m not sure I’ll use it. The 8 pk is pricey at $7.47. But adding the bonuses might make the deal. 

0 Likes