cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Energizer batteries and lights

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

The simplicity of using Ibotta is the major reason I'm not actively using other rebate sites. 

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Rosie307
Deal Sharer

I didn't try it yet, but I also see where you can upload a receipt on Energizer's website and get $5 back on a $15 purchase 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rosie307 

Thanks for posting the additional energizer battery rebate.

0 Likes

Dean

@Rosie307  Good catch. I’ll have to recalculate my plan to buy these. I think we forget to consider manufacturer’s rebates when planning deals. I didn’t realize that energizer had a rewards program with points and gift cards. Might have to check it out further. And look at that! Ibotta is on the promotions page.

https://www.energizer.com/promotions

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

Keep an eye out.  Maybe SB will bring back the $30 off 2 rebate, or at least th $20 one.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  I think I have the paper coupon for the Dr Scholl’s that you mentioned. There are two total, each with a different spend requirement. It’s the $3 off that should work on the balm. I’m waiting until Thursday (c’mon 🎲 WWB!) for the balm deal at Target-hope it’s still on IB!

BTW there are new WM/CVS or WM/Target pickup Dr Scholl’s IR on other products that popped up today…

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Hopefully it repopulates on CO51 on Thursday if we don't have the coupon.  My Target offer reloaded.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dean 

I was reading the energizer rebate submission details. If I'm understanding this correctly this offer can be redeemed 5 times. Each offer has to be in a single transaction.

Screenshot_20211013-061236_Chrome.jpg

Dean

@OBSHOP  The confusing part is the limit of 5 receipts, and the limit of four offers per person. So is that 20 total receipts, or only 4? 🤔 The good thing is that this deal runs through February so there might be more chances to use it. I think we might see more battery offers during the holiday season. I'm going to bookmark this thread for future reference.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to use the $2.50 HEB coupons for the 8 pack of AA and AAA. Each pack is $7.47, so the after coupon price is $4.97. So three packs is $14.91, which is less than the $15 required for the promotion. I could get a fourth package but that makes the deal less ideal. I don't get the Sunday paper so no coupon. I thought of getting a light but HEB only carries the $16 head lamp. Decisions, decisions. The interesting thing about HEB is there is a second store coupon that stacks to get a free children's book with each pack. These are little $1 books, and I've gotten them in the past for free on other deals. They make nice stocking stuffers.

BTW, Energizer really wants us to know that this deal is not available at Lowe's. 😆

Offer open to U.S. residents of the 50 states or D.C., who are 18+ (19+ in AL or NE, 21+ in MS). Void where prohibited. Offer runs from 10/01/21 at 12:00:01 PM ET to 2/28/22 at 11:59:59 PM ET. To participate, purchase, at any retailer except Lowe’s®, at least $15 (before tax & after coupon savings) worth of any qualifying Energizer® Brand battery products in single transaction. To submit receipt, registration for Energizer Go Rewards is required. You can opt out of receiving communications from Energizer Go Rewards program at any time. Complete offer/program registration form & upload receipt by 11:59:59 PM ET on 3/31/22. You may submit a receipt only once. LIMIT FIVE RECEIPT SUBMISSIONS (ANY COMBINATION) PER PERSON/PER ENERGIZER GO REWARD ACCOUNT. LIMIT FOUR OFFERs PER PERSON/PER ENERGIZER GO REWARD ACCOUNT EARNED DURING THE ENTIRE OFFER PERIOD. Rewards are based on where products purchased. See terms & conditions for details. SPONSOR: Energizer Brands, LLC, St. Louis, MO 63141.

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Dean 

I'm banking on the ibotta rebates returning. When combined not free but good discounts on batteries. 

I still have an offer in my gallery for Kroger's and MC I'm going to give this offer a test run today. 

0 Likes