cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Envive probiotics at Target

Nique
Skilled Saver

The Envive 15-ct is $14.99 at Target and there is a $7 digital coupon in the Circle app.

Ibotta offer $7, so a net spend of $0.59 for Red cardholders.

CVS also has the digital, but price is $19.79 at my store. With the right coupons I got it down to $2, so Target works out better.

Note about this offer: none of the items matched even though they are listed in the description. It seems they are not loaded to the database. I submitted it for review and it was accepted yesterday. So if you buy the other sizes you will need to submit for addition unless Ibotta fixes this in the meantime.

2 Replies

Re: Envive probiotics at Target

FelskyNY
Deal Master

The deal just got better at Target if you have the $5 paper coupon which is coming out for this weekend. (there was a $3 coupon from August too, but I don't have it.)

Target now has a 30% TC offer (exp 10/16) for the 15 count and the Ibotta $7 offer is still available. I asked my friend who she gets her coupons on Wednesday, and she has it - I don't generally get mine til the weekend, so I'll have to wait. 

I'm not sure if the % off will come off before or after the coupon - but either way, it's a moneymaker. 

$15 - (4.50 TC) = $10.50 - $5 Paper coupon = $5.50 - 7.00 Ibotta = $1.50 MM  (or something similar) and of course red card savings if you have a red card.

Re: Envive probiotics at Target

Nique
Skilled Saver

That’s pretty good. The offer did not reset for me.

I have the $3 coupons. They expire 10/31. The prior $5 coupon expired on 9/30.

0 Likes