cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite Deal-Stacking Apps

GeekMommy
Rewards Hunter

I love iBotta and it is my 1st place that I look for rebates My 2nd place is Coupons.com (although I am less of a paper coupon user). Of course I use e-coupons from the store apps.

What other apps do you find worth the trouble of using for stacking?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Terri

Labels (1)
11 Replies

Re: Favorite Deal-Stacking Apps

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@GeekMommy  I use Shopkick, Swagbucks, Fetch, CoinOut and a little Checkout 51.  If you read through some of the deals I post - you'll see how I stack them.  Any questions - don't hesitate to ask.

RaspberryParade
Rewards Hunter

I use coinout, makeena and Fetch.

Michsiegalhas
Shopper

All except checkout 51 I use and love!! 

What-Shot
Super Saver

I agree that ibotta is my fave and most lucrative! Here are a few others I use that you did not mention:

1) Fetch Rewards

2) CoinOut

3) CheckOut51

4) Receipt Hog

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

I'm new to SwagBucks and starting to get into it!

megla
Core Shopper

i really like checkout 51 bc it automatically puts it in my paypal however there are less offers i want to redeem on it typically 

megla
Core Shopper

Field Agent: while field agent is not technically a coupon app it does offer money back on buying and trying products as well as small odd jobs in stores youre probably already in for couponing 

I just got a buy and try for apple cider vinegar gummies that were $24 for free plus $3 for my time 

heres the link if anyone is interested

https://usapp.fieldagent.net/applinks/invite/?code=t429u52

also i know everyone has their own payment method but I ALWAYS use my credit card for travel points/cash back and pay it every single pay day so i dont have an outstanding balance 

pennypincher420
Rewards Hunter

Kroger app, cash back offers, typically are the same ones available on ibotta, so u can double the rebates 

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@megla been on Checkout51 for almost a year and half, a real roller coaster ride. It first took me maybe 3 weeks to buy in then I went ape, I bought as much Ocean's Halo items as possible and made some nice coin - I've made over $500 lifetime and I'm currently SITTING on $120+ available for withdrawal 

Since ending their Ocean's Halo deals in mid or late February LY, Checkout51, to make a long story short, has taken long term residence in the lower third of my cash back app totem pole. 

Thought they turned the corner the 2nd Saturday last month. Using a $25 Get Upside e-gift card, I went to town with it and I believe I made a small profit in total cash back. I probably made $10 alone on Checkout51 and maybe $4 was a Checkout51-Ibotta intersection.

However, after Wednesday, end of Checkout51's offer period, Checkout51 started going rogue again. Instead of $1 APIECE for 5 maximum purchases of Good Thins, and ditto for a select group of Nabisco/Mondelez Global crackers and cookies, Checkout51 started requiring TWO unit purchases of Good Thins for ONE FREAKIN' BUCKAROO, and ditto with the Nabisco Mondelez Global club.  Okayyyy, but I sure as heck prefer $1/unit cash back

Even worse, Checkout51 went from paying $2 a unit for select Atkins snacks and shakes to requiring the purchase of 2 of the SAME UNITS - suckers are 5+ buckaroos a unit - in a single transaction for a whoppin' 75 centaroos total cash back