cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FETCH - ARM & HAMMER FOOT WIPES AT TARGET

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210713_071621_669.jpg

Another new Fetch offer. Arm and Hammer foot wipes. My Target app is showing these are $4.99 and are part of the spend $20 get $5. If you haven't done the AleveX yet, this is the perfect opportunity! I may put together another quick shop and maybe combine with some Ibotta offers (or high value coupons).   I was hoping to combine w/ the razors, but razors are beauty and these wipes are healthcare.  Different categories for the $5 GC.

2500 Fetch points is $2.50.

Limit 2 offers, 1 per receipt.  Offer reads as Redeemable at Target.

5 Replies

Re: FETCH - ARM & HAMMER FOOT WIPES AT TARGET

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I got this Arm & Hammer one but not the AleveX. Good deal for those that got both!

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Thanks for the tip. Have not ventured out. Hoping for some better Ibotta offers. I have a good bonus, but don’t see much to redeem.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  I'm hoping to get to Shoprite - my Snyder offer is gone - so that's disappointing.  I HAD the dentist yesterday but they cancelled so I'm going today - so I may not get to shop.  I have $1/10 - and did 2 at CVS - I can do the other 8 at Shoprite (as cereal is on sale this week) - but for $1 - not sure if I'm going to push it today.

0 Likes

Dean

Mine is only available at Walmart. Booo! 😠 But I’m also not sure I need these. 👃 All good here. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean   Thanks for sharing LOL.  I actually bought my mom a $20 foot bath at Walmart which is great for her.  Add a little Epsom salt and she is good to go.  Although if the wipes come out free-ish, of course I'll pick them up.  New product will hopefully cross over on another rebate app for a stacking opportunity. 

0 Likes