cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FETCH: FREE Talenti Pairings or Sorbetto (limit 3)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Offer valid 5/14 thru 5/16

TERMS ARE ALL MESSED UP AND CONFUSING.  

It does not explicitly say you can do up to 3 submissions per receipt, so perhaps you are better off doing three separate transactions.   

There also are references to 50% off in the terms, so it seems they modified the prior offer and did a pi#$-poor job of doing so.  Just red thru the terms and come to your own conclusion until someone can verify what actually happens after redemption today.

Combine with ibotta offers (I have $1 off one; limit 3) or DQ/PQ for additional savings.

Problem is I'm not sure if you will get FETCH credit if you buy more than one, and you will have used your ibotta offer.  And if you don't get 100% back on a second one on the same receipt, you risk an ibotta reversal if you return.

Screenshot_20220514-042605_Fetch Rewards.jpg

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
25 Replies

Re: FETCH: FREE Talenti Pairings or Sorbetto (limit 3)

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta Ibotta rebate was limited to 3, Publix was BOGO, Fetch points were 10,018 for 4 Limited to 5. That was yesterday’s deal .Omg , I’m still waiting Fetch from yesterday 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  I’ll test at Publix since they’re BOGO.  Fingers crossed!  Should be 4 free and $5MM on the Sorbetto.  Wish those Pairings were in my area, but can’t complain on this one 🤣

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Icequeen813  Did you get the new 100% back offer?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @cjwoody  I’m so confused, I’m still waiting for yesterday’s deal . still under review! I did get a new deal today….

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Icequeen813  I think your deal from yesterday is a slam dunk, so don’t worry about it.  If the review fails, you can go through a ticket to get your points.  You should get 10,180 + 200 from yesterday.

For today, the new deal is confusing because the title says 100% free, but the fine print says 50%, so there is a little risk.  If this tilts in our favor, we should be able to go back to Publix and grab 4 Sorbetto for $10.18, submit to Fetch for 15,270 points on 3 (plus another 150 points on 3) for a $5ish MM.  Plus an Ibotta reset and/or coupons if we can stack for further savings.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I’m up to my a s s  in ice cream& sorbetto, Nick’s , Breyers, Ben& Jerry’s  I don’t like the Nick’s , btw

0 Likes

Tetelestai
Shopper

I just bought a Talenti last night under the 50% -- bummer that it's 100% today (assuming they would honor the 100%). I wish the cold brew coffee sorbetto was included ... I'd do the deal all over again. I settle for the raspberry but I've already got a few from doing these deals lately. I'm not a fan of mango. The strawberry margaritas is not fantastic. And the other options aren't dairy free, which I need. Boo. 

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

@Rickibotta went to Meijer this morning and bought 3 at once. No issues with Fetch or IB

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Thanks for the correction on the ibotta limit.  Oversight on my end with cut/paste. I have corrected my OP.   

@Amckinney7 

Thanks for letting us know about being able to get all 3 in one receipt.    I hope to get to Meijer today and buy three at once then/

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes