cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Fetch points not being awarded.

mickootay
Core Shopper

Fetch has 1000 points each for Thomas's Mini Bagels, and Oroweat bread. I submitted my receipt,  and neither was awarded. I managed to find my way around to Correct receipt and hit submit with only the mini bagels. I can't go back and submit for the Oroweat. Am I able to that once the receipt is processed and resubmit for the bread? Thanks

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Fetch points not being awarded.

Saving4Fun

@mickootay if the Correct Receipt function isn’t working for you, just send a message to support. They’ve always been fast to respond and correct any issues for me. Most recently, I was having problems getting credit for a special bonus offer on Kodiak frozen breakfast items. Not only did they correct it, they added an extra 500 points as a courtesy for the inconvenience and because I’m an active user. Do you know where to go to contact them?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Saving4Fun

@mickootay if the Correct Receipt function isn’t working for you, just send a message to support. They’ve always been fast to respond and correct any issues for me. Most recently, I was having problems getting credit for a special bonus offer on Kodiak frozen breakfast items. Not only did they correct it, they added an extra 500 points as a courtesy for the inconvenience and because I’m an active user. Do you know where to go to contact them?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mickootay
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun I'll go dig around and see how to do that. Thank you for replying! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mickootay
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun I submitted a ticket. Thank you again!

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  I've corrected the receipt multiple times when necessary (most recently for the Popsicles) and if you have to open a ticket, it is easy to track in the app.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mickootay
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY , I  just learned how to do all that. Haven't ever had a problem before. My shopping trip from yesterday just seemed to go wrong everywhere. Ibotta, Fetch, CDC, SB, and SK all refused to comply, lol! Ibotta, SB, and CDC came through, waiting on Fetch and SK.  Learning something new everyday! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saving4Fun

@mickootay glad you found it! I’ll still post instructions, in case someone else searches this topic. You can also track your ticket in the same area, as mentioned by @FelskyNY

05E5D93B-C9F0-4962-9B31-C39FE1E45F76.jpeg