cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetch Points

mickootay
Core Shopper

Help!

**I had a BOGO offer at Safeway for Vero Gusto at 6.99 each. I bought 2, and used a FREE coupon and got 2 free bottles. .....there are points available for this on Fetch, but it shows 0.00, and no points. Also it shows up as Bero Gusto, not Vero Gusto. Is this what is causing me to not get the points? 

**I was trying to fo the Unilever deal. Bought 2 Bodywashes on sale for 3.99 each, orig 5.99. Used a 2.00 and 1.50 coupon.

Bought 2 Dove Dec at 3.99, orig 6.29. Used 2 x 1.50 coupons. 

Bought 2 Knorr at 1.25 each, minus 1.00 coupon. 

For all of the above, it only shows 2.50 towards the Unilever! Plus it only gave me 50 points. 

What did I do wrong, and HOW do I correct this?

Thank you all!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Fetch Points

What-Shot
Super Saver

I have neither a Bero Guso nor a Vero Gusto offer...

As for the Unilever points,  let me start by asking if the purchases not credited were from one of the approved stores?

If you purchased them from an approved store,  do you know how to go into the receipt you submitted to "correct" Fetch's auto scan of your receipt?

1) click activity tab at bottom of app.

2) select the receipt that you believe needs to be reviewed/corrected.

3) scroll down to "correct receipt" button...tap it.

4) from there you can add missed items and/or correct mistakes.

Hope something here helps. I know that is a frustrating thing  

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

mickootay
Core Shopper

@What-Shot yes I checked before shipping, and Safeway is on the list. 

I will go and try to correct my receipt right now! Thanks for the help! I'm fairly new to any of this! 

Last question,  so do you get points on Fetch for using coupons to get an item for free, and possibly make it a MM with points earned? 

0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

.....sorry for all the typos!

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

My experience is that Fetch recognizes the $$ paid before coupons, so yes Fetch deals can end up being mm.

When correcting your receipt,  there will be a list of each item they noticed. You can correct an item either by scanning the barcode of the product OR typing in the name until you find a match. 

Sometimes their auto scan method doesn't pick up that you purchased 2, so you can add an extra. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

mickootay
Core Shopper

Thank you so much for all your help! Will go do the needful right now!

0 Likes