cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetch @ Walgreens + Ibotta

Saving4Fun

E34838F4-2E21-47CC-9A59-EE3FF69E5C88.png

Has anyone seen this special offer on Unilever products at Walgreens populate in the Fetch app? Several crossover opportunities with Ibotta including Dove Hair Therapy which ends in 5 hours. I went ahead and bought the max of $69 for 20,000 Fetch points, so I could stack with Ibotta and maximized it with a plethora of offers I’ve earned at Walgreens, I don’t want to submit to Fetch until I see the special offer and was just wondering if anyone else has tried. As soon as I get home,. I’ll add specifics about how I stacked offers and walked away with $100 worth of beauty/personal care for $24 OOP. If you like Nexxus products, you definitely need to hit up Walgreens ASAP. Buy one get one 50% off + $5 digital coupon is just the beginning of the savings because Nexxus is included in this Fetch offer. I expect many items will be out of stock soon, and there is a limit on how many claims Fetch is going to accept, which is why I made sure I’ll qualify for the full 20,000 points. 

Tags (1)
15 Replies

Re: Fetch @ Walgreens + Ibotta

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Now that's major stacking! I got the email from Fetch about the promo, but don't see it yet at Fetch. I did find get a 300 points any receipt offer at Fetch, which I'll do tonight.

Saving4Fun

@Savingcraze I haven’t seen this 300 points you mentioned. Tell me more. As for the Walgreens/Unilever deal, it populated upon receipt submission. CVS also has amazing deals on Unilever products, and Nexxus is my favorite, so I stocked up over there when I left Walgreens. I submitted  the CVS receipt first because I figured it might prompt Fetch to think, “Oh, yeah, that’s right he’s a Nexxus fan, let’s pop up that Walgreens offer!” Well, not only did Fetch pop up the offer, it applies my CVS receipt. I went ahead and submitted all of my Walgreens and maxed out. I could’ve earned another 10,000 points, but it has a redemption limit of 2. 

ananiccole
Deal Sharer

I don’t understand how to use it. Do you  spend $69 oop and get back 20000? I want to do this deal but that oop is too much for me. 

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Saving4Fun to answer your question, here's the Fetch 300pts detail: "Special Offer300 points." Complete any receipt, valid on receipts dated 3/12-3/19. 

Don't want to sidetrack your post, nice job on putting together your Fetch deal. 

Glammy

@Saving4Fun 

Awesome Find. Thanks for sharing.  so..... I found the offer in my email but it’s not showing up in my Fetch App. 
Did you find it only in your email as well? Or was it also in your Fetch App? Can you confirm? 
I absolutely love “stacking” the savings at Walgreens, lots of opportunities to double dip. 
Thanks for sharing this. 
Happy Shopping. 

Glammy

@ananiccole 

It is super easy. You purchase the listed products at a Walgreens. You upload your receipt to Fetch and Voila! They award the points that you can redeem for a gift card of your choice. 
I am just concerned that the offer is not in my app so I am waiting to hear from @Saving4Funwhether the offer was in his app or just his email as well.  Check your email for the offer. 
Fetch is super easy, I have earned 4 -$50 gift cards is about 5-6 months and you can double dip with Ibotta for additional savings. 
Happy Shopping. 
PS: Purchase at Walgreens online and pick up the store for a boatload of Additional Walgreens coupons and savings. I pay at the store to ensure I get a receipt that I can upload. 

Saving4Fun

@Glammy the Fetch offer didn’t show in my offer list until I scanned my first receipt. As soon as I scanned, it populated the offer and included the tracker with my progress. I was just working on a detailed post with exactly how I stacked, and then stacked some more, while rolling my savings and rewards from one transaction to the next at both Walgreens and CVS. By the time I finished, I came home with $200 worth of merchandise for $20 OOP. Unfortunately, I had a phone call I had to take, and this site timed out. I had to log in again and lost everything I’d written. Ugh!! I’ll try again a little later because I want to show @ananiccole exactly how to do it. I spent only $71 out of my checking account and already got $16 back from Ibotta. I earned 22,741 points on Fetch, $12.74 MyWalgreens Cash Rewards and $8 CVS ExtraBucks. 

Glammy

@Saving4Fun 
Wow! That is Awesome!  I am on it!💃🏽 20,000 Fetch PT’s coming up. I’ll let you know how I do. I have the CVS & Walgreens App as well! 💃🏽
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Glammy my phone is acting crazy, and posted before I had finished. Re-read my previous post because I answered your question about the Fetch offer showing in my list.