cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Agent/ Back to School Freebie Stars Aligned

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

I had the good fortune of snagging a WM pick-up job last night. After getting 7 of the BTS FAOs and a tub of BioSteel Hydration Mix ($12 back with Ibotta), I will have a $10.63 MM. It will also complete my WW. I love it when FA stacks with Ibotta 🥰

6 Replies

Re: Field Agent/ Back to School Freebie Stars Aligned

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  I saw the FA offer, but it wasn't available at my local Walmart (and I had picked up the freebies already).  I was waiting to hear that someone else had stacked the offer - that's great!

I did grab a $3 Goose Island can FA on the way home, but it was OOS, so I still made my $3 (definitely not as good as yours, but still a $3 MM)

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Welshcar You got a great deal!  The FA Walmart Pickup job showed up for me this morning.  I got the BTS FAOs yesterday, but I was able to get the Depends Silhouette deal on my Pickup order.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Can you still submit to coupons.com with pickup?  I rarely do pick up orders, so I'm not sure how it works. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@FelskyNY Yes, I believe you mentioned it to me last year when I was doing Walmart Pickups frequently.  CDC accepts screenshots of the receipt Walmart emails.  Thank you for bringing it up.  It made a big difference in the amount I saved last year.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I would pat myself on the back - but I think someone else mentioned it, as that is news to me too LOL - so thanks for sharing.  And enjoy the laughing panties as @Donna2 has renamed name. 

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  and @Be-Bop-A-Lula  Thanks, ladies!

Also, thanks for the CDC tip. I did not know that! 
and I guess the depends would have been a better deal but I’m gonna copy @FelskyNY ‘s trip to Target right before I do my Walmart pick up. They are right across the street from each other 😃

0 Likes