cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Agent event ID

Christie2
Rewards Guide

Does anyone have a field agent event id for me to use?

13 Replies

Re: Field Agent event ID

Ladybug7100
Rewards Hunter

XXXXXXX

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ladybug7100   Please DM any referral code requests in the future.   We do not share referral codes on the boards as this creates absolute mayhem! 

To DM a code (if requested), click on your icon in the corner, click on messages and then click on the little pen and paper, type in the persons user name.  

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

Hi @FelskyNY! You’re always my go-to person on this forum whenever I have questions. I tried to DM you but I don’t have the Message option in my account section (by clicking on my icon). Is this the one you were referring to?  
I just downloaded the FA app (a bit late to the party) and I’m also trying to locate the Event ID. I’m guessing it’s like a referral code? Thanks for your input in advance!

EF9B7459-40B7-4C60-AA8E-B298D2D57219.jpeg

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao   That is so strange - I don't now why I can't DM you either - it doesn't come up as an option.  Thanks for the thought though - I do appreciate it - but I would just say have fun with FA, and if you have any questions, I'm sure any one of use would be happy to help you out. 

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

Thank you for your speedy reply, @FelskyNY! I just realized I had the private message feature disabled 😭. I feel silly…. Now it’s enabled but it doesn’t let me copy/paste your name and when I search for it, it stalls forever. I don’t want to overwhelm our community moderator about this issue, so I’ll try sending a note to their tech support via App Store. I have other suggestions, too.

AE56EF26-29D3-436F-8688-82236B160E8F.jpeg

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao   I sent you a message - thank you for going to all this trouble for me - I'm heading at to Whole Foods - wish me luck!

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

Thank you, @FelskyNY! I tried to DM you but still unable to type your handle name for it to come up. I even cleared cache but still doesn’t work- so weird. I wish there was a simply reply button, just like the comments section.

*Edit* I was able to locate the Reply button. I feel silly again not seeing it from the get-go. Thank you,@Rickibotta!

I already set up my account before I received your DM because that was one of the tasks that had a 2-hour time limit. However, I was able to edit my profile and enter your ID, so hopefully that worked for you. Not sure what you’d get.😁

Hope you had a nice haul at WF!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao Thank you so much and good luck!

Love2exist
Rewards Hunter

I am wondering the same thing. I will private message you

0 Likes