cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Unilever bonus

Janet1964
Super Saver

I got the fifth Unilever bonus from Fetch this week, so here is my breakdown today at Kroger:

2 Hellman’s drizzle sauce at 3.49 each = 6.98

2 Axe Solid Deodorant on sale at 2.47 each  = 4.94

2 Axe Spray Deodorant on sale at 2.47 each = 4.94

= $16.86

Received back

$6 - Ibotta

$6.75 - Coupons

$5.16 - Fetch

= $17.91

so a $1.05 mm.

14 Replies

Re: Final Unilever bonus

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I thought there were only 4 Unilever bonuses, and I got more deodorant - all Axe - than I can shake a stick at because of 2 Fetch Rewards-Ibotta McSTACKsky's recently and 2 more the last time there was a Unilever marathon bonus

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

Double check your Fetch account. They added a 5th one this week to the account. It will show that you have completed 4 of 5. It showed up on Thursday unannounced. I saw it here on this forum and checked. So I got another 5000 points today.

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt LOL!

Do you like Axe? The reviews seem pretty positive so just wondering.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I have several people in my life that love the Axe products,  so I buy it as gifts for them. My husband personally does not like it.  I donate the rest to veterans in the hospital.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Nique I've only used 1 spray deodorant so far, I forget the flavor name but it has a pungent root-beer-ish smell

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

DID ANYONE BUY $2.47 AXE FOR UNILEVER BONUS?

I only got credit of $2.47X5  ($12.35) towards Unilever bonus instead of pre-coupon $4.49X5 ($22.45) or even regular price $4.79X5 ($23.95)

There is no way to tell after the fact unless you were tracking it.  But did you by chance?

Here is a snippet of what my receipt looks like, so I understand why it would base it on $2.47, but I did the Hellmann's drizzles and it did regular price, adding the KROGER SAVINGS tot he price paid. 

Frustrating, because the loss of $11.60 progress is like losing $3.87 of the next $5 award.

20211124_005347.jpg

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta I also bought the Axe at Kroger and only got credit towards the Unilever bonus for the sale price. I had a DQ for $1.50 off one, so I got credit for .97 on one and $2.47 for the other. I also bought Hellman's drizzles at Kroger and did not get credit for the regular price on those either (which I expected). Just for $2.99 each. My Kroger receipts read the way the one you attached does, although they used to be formatted differently. Previously when they put the regular price on one line and the discount immediately below it in a column I received credit for the shelf price. But it's been a long time now since my store has changed their receipt layout. 

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

@Rickibotta  I did 4 and I got the same credit you did

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta @mom2furkids 

You only get credit for the sale price. That is why I bought as many as I did. And that is why I didn’t clip the digital coupon and used a paper one instead that was expiring before the digital. 

0 Likes