cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Get Upside McSTACKsky, with CheckOut51

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210818-005132~3.png

Maybe a month or two ago I noticed Get Upside  started offering daily varying percentage amounts of cash back for purchases from select BP locations in the Atlanta area.  Wish it was also for QuikTrip and RaceTrac - both have much better selections of food and drink options than BP but hey, sometimes I gotta play the hand that's dealt me, because the cash back from Get Upside at select BP locations was almost  always 18-22%, more generous than the 10% I get from Bank of America for most deals thereof. So this past Saturday I took the plunge and claimed an 18% offer at a BP, for which I got final payoff ($2.33) on Monday 

Screenshot_20210817-160036~2.png

Whew! Had to wait THREE DAYS before CheckOut51 completed my claim for 2 Voss water purchases ($1.50) from Saturday

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: First Get Upside McSTACKsky, with CheckOut51

mmoore01
Deal Master

I don't know about non-gas purchases since it is not available in my area yet, but I tried to submit a gas receipt to both GetUpSide and Checkout 51.  Checkout51 would not process my receipt since I had submitted it to GetUpSide.

No stacking there.

0 Likes

Re: First Get Upside McSTACKsky, with CheckOut51

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 @In most cases you can't stack on gas apps.  The same thing you just described happened to me over a year ago. I wrote to CheckOut51 about it, they told me they couldn't award me because I basically tried to stack then gave me maybe a consolation buckaroo. I don't think I ever went for another gas cash back offer from CheckOut51 again 

I got BPMe I think in late March or April, that gets me a nickel off per gallon at BP - big whoop, because BP gas is typically more expensive than that of RaceTrac, QuikTrip or Kroger.  I can stack it with Get Upside but it reduces my expected agreed upon cash back by a nickel

0 Likes