cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Four Freebies from Coupons.com App

Gsg
Core Shopper

For buns offer, I am not sure whether do we need to buy both buns and hot dogs? Or either is fine . Between buns and hot dogs they used comma instead of or , so I wanted to check.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Gsg I read it as buy 1 of any of the 3 buns listed.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg  Remember you can scan now on the app to see if it matches, so that's a big help.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

IM AWAKE! IM AWAKE! It's 5:55am here and I just woke up......I'm already missing  the community BBQ! 

Ps-i love waking up to freebies

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I picked up all four items at Walmart:

1. Kraft Mac & Cheese - $.96 - $1.09 = $.13 MM
  2. Oscar Mayer Hot dogs - $2.24 - $2.25 = $.01 MM
  3. Heinz Mustard - $1.38 - $1.45 = $.07 MM
  4. Ball Park Hot Dog Buns - $2.28 - $2.89 = $.61 MM

Total = $.82 MM

Scanned at the store, but still waiting - Processing

By the way, my Walmart had a bunker full of Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, so everyone should be able to get some!

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@Lovetosavenow 

Really?  Where is South Florida?  What store?

There are Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs that are that expensive, but the Wieners should be cheaper.  I am in Melbourne, Florida.  Maybe if you were in Key West where the only grocery stores are Publix and Winn-Dixie, but most Walmarts have the same price, from my limited travels.  But I haven't checked Miami.

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I am in Broward County. We have only few WinnDixie left here. Most were closed. The one in my area which was for more than 20 years, was closed too. Target got closed too. There is nothing really here besides Publux, Aldi and privately operating stores. Walmart used to be very cheap compared with Publix, but not anymore. I would say 10-13% difference on the food. Fruits and veggies are about 5% or the same

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Lovetosavenow  Publix is king here in Florida. You are living in “high rent district “. Target closed in your area? Fort Lauderdale has Target.Where in Florida? I’m Tampa Bay area

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 o just returned from WM and got all 4 exactly as you did. Was happy to find a total MM. I'm ready for a BBQ!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Lovetosavenow  Wrong product! You picked up beef. You have to get uncured classic wieners 

0 Likes