cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Four Freebies from Coupons.com App

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  I messed up… My WM buns were 2.28, you got a deal at 1.99.  that’s where I was hung up on $.61

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Yeah I knew you would catch up.   You had said something earlier about your price, and I said $1.99, plus my example included my price.  Still a good price wherever when it is a mm or close to free.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@Icequeen813 

Yes, I did get 150 points from Swago.

I rarely get a streak going in Swagbucks, so my bonus points are never very high.  I only make the 30-40 points for the streak when I purchase something.  I do the Daily Poll and the Daily Search, but I don't do the surveys anymore after they said it would take 10 minutes and 30 minutes later i was still typing away.

I think I only have 19 points today.

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Just curious if anybody has gotten paid for these items yet? For me they show they’ve been processed (since late morning yesterday) but they have not sent payment yet. Just wondering if these freebies are taking longer than other CDC rebates for other people too

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Mikosmama  Yes, my receipt is marked approved on CDC, but still waiting for payment.  

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Be-Bop-A-Lula , thank you so much! I will just be patient and wait for it then. It definitely helps to know that I’m not the only one waiting yet!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I got credit for Mac& cheese , receipt approved& when I contacted help desk, they said 2-3 business days to credit entire amount due to overwhelming response 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Mine is still "Processing".  At least I know it is in the queue.

I think these offers were popular and it's taking them longer to process.  It would not surprise me if this offer runs out before too long.  

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  You read my mind.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I received $2.25 for the OM Wieners.