cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE Air Wick Essential Oils Starter Kit

Dean

Saw this morning on Free Stuff Finder. Buy at Walmart for $2.97, use $1.50/1 Airwick Scented Oil Product Coupon from CDC, and submit for $1.50/1 Airwick Scented Oil Starter Kit Ibotta Offer. This will complete my WW once it stops raining.

BTW, what's the protocol for posting or acknowledging things found on other sites? Thanks.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

4 Replies

Re: FREE Air Wick Essential Oils Starter Kit

Dean

Edit: The Ibotta offer is only good for Hibiscus & Blooming Orchids package. Luckily, I found it in the same store when scanning the others failed. Should have read the fine print first. Not quite a MM on it’s own but combined with the Any Receipt that covered the tax, it came up free. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

You are able to edit your posts for 24 hours, so I typically will simply edit mine if nobody else has responded yet to clean up the first post with incorrect or incomplete information

You should almost always post deals without taxes because some states don't even have sales tax, and those that do vary widely.  I always include it in my own spreadsheets and such because I track actual costs.

Regarding giving credit, it is tricky.  Who is to say who noticed any deal first.  If you give credit to a deal website, someone probably found it on another deal site and gave it to them to post.   All that  being said, almost all deals I post are ones I find on my own.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  If you feel you want to give credit, you can say I saw it, usually I'll say as seen on IG or FB, but a lot of times we end up finding it ourselves.  Sharing is caring, thats the most important thing.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Repped.  I found one Hibiscus at my store.  Good deal.  Thanks  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes