cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE CHOBANI COFFEE AT STOP AND SHOP

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210423_070743_274.jpg

 LOAD YOUR DIGITAL.  THAT'S IT.   Sorry my NJ friends, not valid in NJ.

7 Replies

Re: FREE CHOBANI COFFEE AT STOP AND SHOP

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Why does stop and shop hate nj so much lol

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128   Contact corporate and complain?  Maybe they'll give you a free gift card?

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Enjoy them while you can. Giant, which I think is a sister company of S&S has moved towards a flexible points program instead. They got tired of me just getting the free offers and actually want me to spend. 

Loves2Save_1-1619181842299.png

Loves2Save_0-1619181788998.png

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Loves2Save   I don't do big enough shops at Stop and Shop LOL - I usually run in for a few free item freebies and stack a few Ibotta offers.  I was shocked that I actually accumulated enough points (107) to actually cash in for $1.00.

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Same. They aren't my first choice and aren't conveniently located to me either. It has to be a great deal or something I have a rebate for to bother usually. 

I do live in a grocery store mecha where I have over 7 probably within 3 miles or so, but they are all smaller than normal and I still need to go a town or two over to get the new items or rebate offers.

I still feel spoiled and when we talk about moving, the proximity to grocery stores seems to be high on the list now.

WF
2 HT
Sprouts
Mom's Organic Market
Lotte
H Mart
3 Safeways
Target
Trader Joe's
2 international grocers
3 Giants at the tail ends in each direction
Wegmans being built 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Loves2Save  I have a bunch around too (and I'm at my mom all the time so that doubles up the amount of stores nearby.  Have you done much Ibotta'ing at Trader Joe's since they came on board?  For some reason, there is always a line outside.  Let me (us) know if you stumble across any good deals.

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  not that much. They don't have that many name brands for Ibotta to be able to offer rebates. As of late, I only purchased the 3 avocados for $.75 off which is sort of painful. They raised the price to 1.50 an avocado! 

0 Likes