cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Coffee Walmart. Ibotta/Swagbucks

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210102_104333_138.jpg

 Yes, I broke down and went to Walmart.  Combined the $10 SB with the $3x2 Ibotta offer on the MASH-UP coffee. Buy 2 for a $2 moneymaker.  I'm a coffee girl (and I'll use my free creamer)

IMG_20210102_104333_134.jpg

I also wanted to try the propel $1.98 less $1 Ibotta

And the Bud Light Seltzer was FIELD AGENT which did not match up with Ibotta but was a $5 Bounty.

Interested in Field Agent, please think about using my referral:  tm28n36

My Swagbucks link:

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=82741662&cmp=197&cxid=2003-app

Tags (1)
4 Replies

Re: Free Coffee Walmart. Ibotta/Swagbucks

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I actually went to Walmart yesterday around 9am. It was a ghost town. I was so happy. I was able to take my time shopping and roamed the aisles lol. Found alot of the offers I couldn't find before when I try to rush in and out of there. I guess everyone was still hung over lol. I was upset finally found that **bleep** pure leaf by the register but of course the offer was over already. Sheeah 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  Honestly WM was pretty empty by me to, but I really didn't go after any random freebies. Just picked up those few items and bananas.  And I got paid an additional $2 for my review on Field Agent because they posted my review.

0 Likes

blongnv
Deal Sharer

I used your field agent referral😁 never even heard of it

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@blongnv  Thanks so much!  I find that the offers are a bit slow right now, but if you see an offer that you can do within the allotted time frame, jump on it before it disappears.  There are specific instructions to follow so read them carefully and follow them 1 step at a time.  I usually wait on the buy and try until I see the product on the shelf.  

0 Likes