cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Cool Whip from coupons.com app

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Get an 8 oz container of Cool Whip for free.  Download Coupons.com app and activate offer. Buy at one of the stores supported by coupons.com (see app) and submit your receipt.  Get back up to $2.50.

Screenshot_20201118-065526.png

18 Replies

Re: Free Cool Whip from coupons.com app

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Great find!  I'm not even sure how to find what stores participate but I activated it!

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

I am not pleased by the dollar value of this coupon. I do not think it needs to have a dollar value of $2.50. When I went to the Walmart site a second ago, this product was listed as only costing a dollar. I think almost everyone should be able to buy this at $1.00! The tub is so big and everything. I am starting to think you are running a racket to run the price of things up and I don't think that people that use coupon/rebate sites to run prices up, need coupon like offers. I think maybe the most it should be up to is $2.00 and even that is a bit much, maybe a $1.50. Also, why is Coupons.com making free coupon offers that people can't share with anyone? With short windows to redeem? I don't want to hear any more BS when people make a Free offer, say corn, the minute after I leave the store and then sit and wonder why they get in trouble for over restributing it and why the offer is marked like not good. I ain't going to run to the grocery store for $.20 in corn, one ear, or even a few, whatever it was. Whatever it is, it is so dumb and obvious that what this monster of a thing is doing is wrong. It's wrong what I have seen to give a decent person helping only a small bag of corn and a rich man a ton of things or much of anything at all. Why they need a bribe to do what is right? I can't go into it all, it really doesn't matter. Eggs too? Something else? 1 Bananas offer?       

So also, I was wondering how many people out there are going to eat a desert with their free Walmart dinner? And then I was wondering what is the desert going to be? I would like to know how many people are going to eat J-ELLO? I think J-ELLO would be an acceptable desert to eat based on general price and need to go with the meal, but I am not sure about everything else. 

Also, I do not have this coupon available to me thru the app or the coupons.com website. So I think more so, even though I did the same before, that it is not right to fund things to finish things off or garnish things and I see Cool Whip as an embellishment. But, maybe you can think of someway to make it seem cool, like the name says, without spending too much to offset the need of the meal, etc. on potentially wasteful products.   

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@IBCOM  so don't buy it

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

But, what if you wind up taking it away from some other person and they have to even come and charge you some where down the line, since after all, you as an organization of Ibotta and/or these specific Thanksgiving offers are not really geared at feeding people, a false idea that either 1) you are working cowboys, for which you are not or maybe 2) that cowboys just run around getting people's favorite known foods to them to deliver them food in a low time. Yeah, the later is totally untrue and these types of people may be viewed and labeled as naïve. There may be special interest in some of them, because if you believe that is what some things are about at this point, then perhaps you may not be able to live on your own, independently for very long and may need to take time to reflect on these things this holiday season or as you eat your free Thanksgiving meal. This is not party time anymore. I guess you need to hear it a lot and even some crews of people have been shut down from working, perhaps the DOJ team either throughout the US or in WV alone. Another concept called equality of opportunity for a free Thanksgiving Dinner is total BS. I have never had this sort of opportunity in my life. To have a whole meal, delivered to my house for free. If anything, I would see it as an act of declaring something, duh, love bombing, if that, is not to care for people or truly love them, it's to mark them. And I hope it works this Thanksgiving when Walmart delivers it to people's homes. I don't need to take any ounce of push back about any of the things I have said here on this Ibotta forum. You all are lost. Totally lost if you think you are just going to switch deals and die fighting. Barf. When Cool Whip is back up to $2.50, I will be sure to speak out, that my $.97 Cool Whip was taken away from me. No matter how many years down the line it is. Also, why you want to seize or take/have control or ownership of businesses thru this money? Why should the cowboys own or run these companies? Don't you have enough companies from Saving Star listings? Why should you even have those? You are relying on people that can't even lawfully come out to do just about everything you are doing. EM & EMs?! They ain't chocolates. Maybe you can choose to have a small bag of those, maybe up to King Size with your Thanksgiving meal, if you wish. I may even sub in some other similar chocolate. Or pretend it's Christmas and sub in something sugary sweet. We have to be able to figure these things out on our own, to prevent other people from doing it to us. Especially people not of this world/planet. Who going to pay for all these crews just so a person can have a free yogurt pop?      

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

It is called marketing and they will spend it on this or something else.  I prefer they spend it on something I can actually use.

As they use to say for Doritos, "Don't worry, they will make more" 

0 Likes

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

Well, I was also thinking this forum really isn't cool enough for me. It is okay. But, it is not a chat room. A chat room would be so cool. Do you know what I mean? From AOL days. This is just a posting wall. A chat room would allow for a lot of interactivity at the same time, but I am not real sure people are pleasant enough for this. But, not a slow, live chat. Where you just wait and wait for the automated reply. So I don't know really about being in a room with a person based on just a mere post to a wall. I don't care to think about it while I type. I don't think what I am doing here is room oriented. Then I don't really agree that this forum is a public forum as there is some login processes, but it doesn't really matter to figure it all out as there are things to each side. I also do kind of like the text boxes and they can allow for more things to be said then just a mere tagline on some coupon blog.

What about a free Tasty Cake? Going to look up desert ideas some time later. May not share all of them here. 

Why isn't this for Reddi Whip instead? What does Cool Whip have to do with H-E-LL?

Anyway, also I see there is Dream Whip by Kraft. Why isn't it that? That is in a box though and doesn't require refrigeration. Hmm... went with freezer green beans instead of canned for green bean casserole? Same situation? I think I already arranged a little something for you with the Cool Whip, but singing and dancing can be fun, right? 

Why open H-e-ll with a whip? Enjoy. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Shoprite Kotex MM Deal Cool Whip was only$1 at my Walmart for 8oz

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@mmoore01  Cool Whip was $1 for 8oz Walmart 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Just an update:

Winn Dixie (grocery store in Southeast) has Cool Whip on sale Buy 1, Get 1 free.  I went there this morning and found that one container was selling for $2.19!  I knew that it was $1.00 at Walmart, but I didn't have time this morning.

My daughter was going to Walmart, so asked her to pick up the Cool Whip.  Unfortunately, the shelf said it was $1.84, so she didn't buy it.  I checked the Walmart app and it says the price is $1.00, rolled back from $1.84.

If your Walmart doesn't have Cool Whip for $1.00, be sure to check the Walmart App.  Walmart will match the price in their app.

0 Likes