0 Likes

Re: Free CVS Extra Care

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   I never get these. 

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

This was last week I did this, but got Elvive shampoo priced $4.99 for free. The total zeroed out, so there was also no tax, which was unexpected. Employee said shampoo wasn't included, but it was accepted when I entered my phone number. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Savingcraze  I get every week.I don’t usually shop CVS

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 I'm the same about cvs, I shop for the free text items and any FAO occasionally. Applying coupons, etc gets too involved for me, but I've seen some Savers have mastered cvs deals. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Savingcraze  They are so over priced! I’ve got Walgreens (2) Publix (2) CVS& Walmart within 1-2 miles of house& CVS  has scaled down their inventory 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

had been getting once a week, but last one was Sep 25..will keep an eye out

I had forgot to redeem $9 EB, and I called to see if I could get a one-time forgiveness, and they hooked me up.

So I have $9 EB again.  I need to spend it and quit CVS just like I quit the Kohls merry-go-round

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Look at their clearance items unless they are excluded.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

I do not receive these anymore. It used to just show up in my app. Maybe they push them to those who shop at CVS less as an incentive to get them in the store. The last time I got one, I bought cotton squares. I needed cotton balls or something similar, and a 200 ct package was around $4.69 so it was perfect.

Couponing at CVS is fun, but I too am about to discontinue my CarePass. The last two months I got right up to the deadline and had to rack my brain to figure out how to use it. On the one hand, all the free toothpaste and mouthwash has allowed me to know which ones I do not like. If my family was nearby I would keep going because then I could just give them a bunch of free stuff.