11 Replies

Re: FREE: Fage Sour Cream at Sprouts

Rickibotta
Deal Master

HOW TO PRONOUNCE

no it doesnt rhyme with age or vague

and it doesnt rhyme with baggy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHinidPwr4o

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Listen and learn how to say Fage Yogurt correctly (Greek brand) with Julien, "how do you pronounce" free pronunciation audio/video tutorials. About Fage: Fage International S.A. (Greek: Φάγε [ˈfaʝe]) is an international dairy company founded in Athens, Greece and as of 2012 headquartered in ...

SaverGirl67

@What-Shot   Odd. I got a different offer. I got a free energy bar. 

37E6D711-F0DB-4E83-8306-AB34FE1A8F48.png

What-Shot
Super Saver

@SaverGirl67  Yes, the Quantum bar also was available to me a couple weeks ago (I  think I posted it here). Meanwhile,  I also received one for  LaCroix:

Screenshot_20210513-230901_Sprouts.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Haha...you made my day! I always read the phonetic spelling on their packaging, but it was good to actually hear it pronounced correctly. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

I have probably bought 50 of these for my son, and I never knew there was phonetic spelling on the packaging.

I listen to the pronunciation and I find myself longing for the caribbean.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Sprouts is still fairly new to my area, the next closest location is over 20 miles away in another state. All that to ask, is anyone proficient with their e-coupons? They don’t always come off at the register, and even if they do they still stay in my online inventory as available. Does that mean I can use them again? 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@What-Shot 

Free just got better.  I will be looking to pick this offer up on my Monday shopping trip. An any item for $.10 was just added to my Spourts gallery =cost + $.10 MM

Every journey starts with the first step

mmoore01
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

Thank you.  I just checked and I got a $.10 Any item, too.  I was just at Walmart, so I will re-scan my receipt.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@mmoore01 

Those dimes add up and will help me reach my goal this month for my new gift to myself.

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes