Did you mean: 

FREE JUST EGG AFTER REFUND Disregard

FelskyNY
Deal Master

6 Replies

Re: FREE JUST EGG AFTER REFUND

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Link does not work. I got a link from them that doesn't work either.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

DARN!!!!! @cweiner31. Thanks for letting me know  I had gotten a link on IG, so if anyone is on IG or FB, maybe check it out and see if you can find one that works.  (sorry)

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I did print a coupon for $1.00 off Just Egg plus there is an Ibotta Rebate for $1.00.  But not enough to get it for free.

You can get the coupon at https://www.ju.st/stories/allergy-friendly when you give them your email address.

Re: FREE JUST EGG AFTER REFUND Disregard

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Thanks for the heads up @FelskyNY. After I saw your post I noticed an email from Just Egg, and it said I could send free Just Egg to 3 friends, and once one of them redeems it, I also get a free one. 💕 I think I only read that email because I just saw your post right before!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama @mmoore01  Hopefully everyone will benefit from some coupon.  Sorry, was a bit of a crazy day in my world.

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I had forgotten all about this offer from about a month ago that didn't seem to work correctly. Then yesterday I got a text from them with a link to upload a receipt for a free product. Did anyone else get that message? I assume it can be combined with the ibotta offer to make it better than free!

0 Likes