cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE KLONDIKE MINIS ON FETCH

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210619_063936_166.jpg

Klondike minis, original or Reese's free offer, limit 3 on Fetch! Oh yeah, another Unilever product!

97 Replies

Re: FREE KLONDIKE ON FETCH

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

Holy cow another tempting ice cream offer on Fetch! I will be reorganizing the freezer this morning  to make room 😋 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I still have the free cake on Fetch too, but just can't bring myself to buy them.  I would LOVE to buy the minis if I can find them.   Hmmmm - no luck on the Klondike website darn. I guess I'm "stuck with" the regular bars. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY I didn’t have any luck finding minis on the Klondike website either. Thank you for mentioning their search feature.  Hopefully we won’t have to wait very long.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula    Edited post - I agree - IT IS FOR MINI'S ONLY ORIGINAL OR REESE'S

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  I wish they would add a barcode scan feature!  My take is they have to be mini either original or Reese’s flavor because the description is addressing minis.  I hope you are right though because I know I can find full size bars.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Saver

@FelskyNY @Be-Bop-A-Lula  I haven’t received any of the Viennetta or Klondike FAO offers ever 😭😭😭.  Y’all kill me every time these posts come back around 😜😜😜

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

@cjwoody No free ice cream? That’s crummy! I hope you are getting other good offers in their place.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I'm sorry you are left out.  I'll save you one if I can find it!  

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I'm looking at the website.  It says they have mini original, Reese's and mint choc chip, but the mint choc chip isn't in the description.  I hope I can find the mini's in stock somewhere today.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @FelskyNY   Thanks! Fetch has been kinda slow for me lately.  I did get the $10 Huggies Special offer that drove a $4mm deal yesterday.  Might’ve been a mistake to do it because now Fetch is feeding me more baby offers (I have zero children), whereas I need them to know that ice cream is my love language!🍦🍨😂