cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE KLONDIKE MINIS ON FETCH

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta , I just want to let you know that Fetch did indeed take care of me. I got my credit for the other 2 boxes today. These Klondike minis will taste even better now. 😋 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I'm so glad for you.  I took a final look tonight at Shoprite but no luck.  

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , thank you! And I’m sorry you couldn’t find them! Hopefully the offer will come back again like many of their ice cream deals have!

0 Likes

Re: FREE KLONDIKE ON FETCH

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta I've been to at least 2 Krogers that sell clothes (beyond the usual local college and high school t-shirts) and shoes (probably just sneakers) and 1 of the 2 (recently built last 3-4 years) is a quasi-department store. Several Kroger locations offer small appliances like crock pots, blenders and coffee brewers

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

We have 3 or 4 of the Marketplace stores on south side of Indy.  I have been to all of them, and I am not impressed by the shoes or shirts because I am cheap and I usually look for sales, etc.  It was a bit odd to see furniture, jewelry, and toys in a Kroger.  I mean a spit-ton of toys.

Some people seem to go to a regular store most of the time and maybe go to marketplace stores once a month.  The store is just too big for me to want to deal with.  

The other issue I have is my regular two Krogers are like 2 1/2  to 3 miles away.   The marketplace stores are between 8 and 15 miles away, or about 25 to 20 minutes away or so, and in areas I never happen to drive by.  If one of my two Krogers were a marketplaceI would probably go about once a month because they also do tend to have more items I struggle to find at my stores.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Donna2 I think I'm now down to a third of 1 my 2 Vienetta cakes 

Do you have Loaf and Jug (CO or NM based Kroger affiliate), QuikTrip, RaceTrac and/or Raceway convenience stores in the Tucson area and Arizona in general?

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt the only store you mention we have here is QT. There are probably 3-4 of them within a 1-4 mile radias of me. Lord knows how many in the entire city but uts alot. I know of one Super Frys store that sells furniture and what not, but it's about 20 miles from me in a direction I never go so I've never checked it out before. Otherwise I have super WM, target, frys, safeway, Albertson, wm neighborhood market, walgreens, cvs and sprouts all within a 1-3 mile radious of me which is nice. I still can't find the Klondike minis in any of them tho lol. I still have 4 of the 5 vienetta cakes. I'm liking @felskyNY idea of crushed up oreos on it. Next sweet tooth I get, I'm having that!

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Donna2  

My son uses the cinnadust on viennetta, ice cream, yogurt.  If you like cinnamon Toast Crunch, it is a good topping.  You can still get 2 for free from Kroger with the $6 sb.  It is a monthly deal, so I have been waiting for 7/1 so I can use it again.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes