cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE KLONDIKE MINIS ON FETCH

Wilk350
Deal Sharer

I just had this happen when I bought Tazo tea at Target.  Fetch response says mass retailers not included in Unilever.  So, purchases made at Target and Walmart won’t count.  Worth opening a ticket, they gave a one time exception and gave me the points for that purchase.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg  I didn't realize you bought them at Target

@Wilk350 is right - Sorry to say, you have to buy them at a grocery store to have them apply against the Unilever offer. (Not Target or Walmert or CVS or Walgreens etc)

Wilk350
Deal Sharer

Can all 3 be on the same receipt?

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Wilk350 Yes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

I know better than this.   I bought the stoopid Minis at Target.  At least I got them for free.   Now I need to go buy another stupid thing for $2.66 to get my Unilever bonus.   There literally is ZERO room in my freezer.  Not really much I can pull out either to buy one at Meijer today. 

FETCH is as tight with their money than yours truly, so I know they aren't going to give me the $$.

I forgot Target doesn't count.   I mean I know that, but I still always forget.

If nothing else, I will just go buy three more Knorr from Meijer

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I know what you mean - I was at Target doing a FA - so I figured I'd get them if they had them (even though they dont go against the Unilever offer).   Gonna take a walk to Shoprite and see.

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

I am about 89% certain that this box is bigger than the regular Klondike, so that makes my space shortage even worse.

Maybe it is time I cook the turkey breast from last year's ibotta community fiasco.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I didn’t find these in any store app locally. Not Target, Walmart, HEB, etc. We also don’t have the Viennetta cake. Too bad because those are some good deals. Maybe we don’t see them here because we’re Blue Bell country. 🦄 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Dean 

Nope........lol.   We have Blue Bell also.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  No luck at Shoprite. I'll check Stop and Shop tomorrow by mom.  You can dump the box if necessary.

0 Likes