cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE KLONDIKE ON FETCH

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

It appears the Klondike Minis offer is gone.  I thought I had another day, but they must have had a bunch submitted this weekend.  I guess I should have expected it.  At least I checked before I bought it again, but didn't check until I got to the store.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@mmoore01 My offer says expires in one day, maybe because I haven’t found it in my area.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I'm also showing 1 more day. But no luck at Target. Shoprite or Stop and Shop.

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

@mmoore01 Looks like they’ve changed the terms, and it’s now just 1 per user (instead of 3). Your previous successful purchase (despite below the original limit) is probably why it has disappeared altogether for you; but still has one more day for those of us who haven’t found it yet. 

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I purchased 3 original in Publix. It wasnt my regular store and the shelves were fully stocked. I submitted the receipt ar 4.10 pm and it's still was saying limit 3 expiring on June 21. The fetch didnt read receipt even though it has just ice cream. I submitted the correct receipt just picking up the name klondike minis because the system cant read the barcode. The receipt was processed, but I received the credit only for 1. Shall I return 2 to the store or email Fetch about it?  By the way it says now limit 1 and expiring on July 3. I am not willing to spent 13.00 out of pocket on ice cream. I am afraid that my store would give me hard time returning with the receipt from the different store 

0 Likes

Re: FREE KLONDIKE MINIS ON FETCH

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Got 2 in 1 trip yesterday, I had to correct my receipt to get the proper credit I expected, but hey, they came through

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lovetosavenow  You can submit a request and hope for the best.  It is so frustrating when you finally find it, and then the offer changes.  I guess you can return them if you don't get credited. You have the receipt, and Covid return restrictions should be over I would guess.  I know I had it happen with Swagbucks (but that was deodorant!) And I returned it.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Donna2 I now have TWO Vienetta cakes I haven't opened yet. I bought 1 Thursday or Friday night thinking I was getting a Fetch Rewards FAO for it, only to find after scanning my receipt and having to correct it because I was credited for buying Good Humor ICE CREAM BARS it was just a $1.50 or so cash back offer while it was apparently an FAO for Felsky in NY.  Apparently just like Ibotta, Fetch Rewards also seems to have state to state offer variances. In all fairness I had 3 bites of the apple for the Vienetta cake FAO back in April and got 2, which is why I went from 1 to 2 unopened Vienetta cakes

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta almost every time I go to a Kroger the mini B&J's are just a buckaroo apiece and at least the last 3 days Kroger has certain conditioners and roll-ons (either Suave [most likely both] or Dove Men Care) on sale for a buckaroo apiece as well. Friday night I got the quarter Any Hair Care offer for a buckaroo Suave conditioner (not an Ibotta offer)

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Gsg for the Fetch Rewards Unilever 60 for 20 cash back marathon credit you can only get them from GROCERY STORES like Kroger, Publix, Sprouts and Whole Foods. Purchases from convenience, drug and what I call hybrid grocery-department stores like Target and Walmart don't count

0 Likes