cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE KLONDIKE MINIS ON FETCH

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta when I buy boxes of ice cream bars, popsicles and the like I dispense with the box

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Dean Texas should be big enough for both Bluebell AND the whole Unilever ice cream family

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta Florida and Maryland and Pennsylvania and north and northeast thereof are essentially no Kroger zones, aside from Litmann? Littman? Littmann? Jewelers. Otherwise every state has Kroger or a Kroger affiliate

BTW just for the heck of it I once looked up the Pittsburgh based grocery store chain 'Jint Iggle' or Giant Eagle and they're as far west as Indiana, and Buckeye Country apparently has enough room for both Kroger and 'Jint Iggle'

Re: FREE KLONDIKE ON FETCH

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Natalie7626 if you want the Unilever marathon credit, you have to buy it from a GROCERY STORE. Purchases from convenience drug and what I call hybrid grocery-department stores, i.e., Target and Walmart, don't count

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt for awhile I couldn't find them anywhere and once I finally did, I grabbed 2...then the free offer came back and I could get 3 more so I did. I now have 4 in the freezer as I tried one of them. I liked it ok, but is a little forgettable because I keep forgetting I have them. They are more like trophies in freezer because they were so hard to find.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

ENDING TODAY <and> LIMIT 1 MORE?

It looks like they have convereted the Klondike minis offer to end today, presumably 6/21 with a LIMIT=1,

I had only used one of the three, so I now can only get a 2nd one.

Can anyone who had already gotten two, confirm that they also can still get one?

And what about those of you who had the offer but had not bought one yet?

Looks to me like it is ending early instead of expiring July 3.,

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  et al

I always forget about the 'hybrid' stores such as Walmart and Target because we Have Meijer in the midwest and it is considered a grocery store..  To me there is not much difference between a Target and a Meijer.

Nonetheless Meijer works for the Unilever offers.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

christmaskat5
Rewards Hunter

is this at any store

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@christmaskat5 

Yes you can get 100% back at any store thru FETCH.  

There is another related offer this counts towards for Unilever products.   That one requires the Klondike Minis be purchased at what they consider 'grocery stores', but that is only on the Unilever bonus in FETCH.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

So I found 1 box of these at Publix yesterday but the receipt listed them as original (which they are) but didn’t say mini. I took pics and sent in a ticket - just wondering if anyone else had issues and if they got resolved quickly. 

0 Likes