cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Lunch with Cheez-It Snap’d

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Buy one 7.5 oz Cheez-It Snap’d and get a $5 rebate towards the price of bread, cheese and/or lunch meat. Must be purchased on one transaction 5/17/21 - 8/31/21 and redeemed at Kellogg’sfamilyrewards.com by 9/30/21.

33 Replies

Re: Free Lunch with Cheez-It Snap’d

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I saw this yesterday and Snap'D are on sale for .99 at Shoprite (limit 4) with digital through Saturday.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@FelskyNYI got the email yesterday, but never got around to posting it.  Nice sale at Shoprite. This offer has such a long effective date range we all have a chance to find them on sale.

0 Likes

Lnklnk92
Deal Sharer

Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Be sure to read the details of the offer.  You only get back the price of the Bread/Cheese/Lunch meat, up to $5.00.  You can claim TWO rebates at once or separately.

Be sure to submit your rebate to www.KFR.com/SnapdLunch.  If you submit your receipt for points, you will only get points.  However, it looks like you can submit your receipt to both, but I would submit the rebate first.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Curious as to how you interpret this:

• Limit two (2) rebates per KFR account.  You may include up to two (2) Qualifying Purchases in a single transaction.

Do you think that means 2 rebates, or do you interpret it to mean you can only buy 2 of the three (cheese, bread, or lunchmeat) for submission with the Cheez-Its?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

SaverGirl67

Oh well now you’re going to make me open a new account. Lol and I can’t keep up with the mail that floods my inbox now!  But who doesn’t want a free sandwich?  

Question - will they deduct coupons/sales from the rebate or is it for the full purchase price?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67 

I gave up on using KFR because I had too many apps.  So this may be the first thing I have done in months.

I am assuming they will only reimburse you for what they interpret as the OOP (i.e. after coupons) price

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I read it as 2 rebates - max of $10

2 lunch meats or cheese

2 bread

2 snap'd

but it reads like you have to submit it twice if they are both on the same receipt. Up to a max of $5 (excluding cost of snap'd)

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/content/dam/kfr/promotions/microsites/snapd-lunch/terms-and-co...

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

1E0C5E6A-C30D-4833-B2FF-1D0E7448D18D.png4C2E4897-5E50-4D7E-9B3D-35295C21E3C8.png