FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20210713-104931_McDonald's.jpg

10 Replies

Re: FREE MCDONALD FRIES 7/13/21 Check Your McDonald App

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Thanks.  I forgot about this........grrrrrrr.. 

When I was running around to every Subway to get the free sub today, I stopped and used my $1 large fry in my app instead.  Gonna have to go back to McDonalds again today for the freebie.   

Have to get the survey FREE drink codes whilst I am at it.

For those of you who use the app and did not already know, they have a deal to buy their new Crispy Chicken Sandwich  ($3.99 where I am), you get free medium fry and medium drink.   It is a good way to try the chicken sandwich.  (I personally was underwhelmed compared to Burger King.  But for $4 it is a good deal on a meal.)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  You must try Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich…. the “bomb”, KFC a close second.ChickFila  .I don’t care for Mc Donald’s 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I am similar to you except I have BK & Popeyes swapped.. 

I just love the BK spicy chicken one and have them edging out Popeyes by just a skosh.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

JITB:  Jack In The Box:  Free Medium Curly Fry

For curly fry lovers - via app.  With any purchase.

RALLYS / CHECKERS  $1 ANY SIZED FRIES

An alterative to FREE.  Maybe you prefer the curly fries or prefer rallys.  Whatever.

No additional purchase required.  No app required.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I'm a tots girl -

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I prefer the kroger tater rounds, the flat ones.  But I do love tater tots as well.

Or onion rings.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  I love tots, too! Hope ibotta will bring some frozen tots offers. I know Fetch has one for McCain but I prefer to double up!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  and when the tots have onions in them - even better. My boys love those frozen hash browns too (store brand) and those are really good too. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I picked up one of the free subs at Subway this morning (minus the avocado and bacon) and then stopped at another Subway and got one for my wife (no avocado or onions).  Both Subways were on the way home from Walmart.

Yum.

0 Likes