cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE: Mountain Dew Thrashed Apple - 20 Oz Kroger Exclusive

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Clip your DQ for a FREE 20 oz bottle of Mountain Dew Thrashed Apple.

This is a Kroger exclusive   I am not sure what family stores are included.

I hope my store has them.   They never did get the FREE Pepsi Mango in.

Good luck. 

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
7 Replies

Re: FREE: Mountain Dew Thrashed Apple - 20 Oz Kroger Exclusive

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I picked this up yesterday. My store didn't have it, but the fuel center did. Hopefully you also have a fuel center if your actual store doesn't carry it!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

Don't make me beg for goodness sake,

Do tell.   How was it?

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”

DanyelN
Core Shopper

Dang it!  I love trying their new flavors and there are no Kroger's down here.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta My bad! I should have mentioned that I hadn't tried it yet. I'll have a serving of it with lunch today and report back. I know it's going to be sweet, but I have a good feeling about this one. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

So I liked it better than most others, but I still just prefer my sodas to be plain.  I guess this was about what I expected.  The good thing about it is that I would desire to drink a lot of it at once, but like other flavored MD drinks, it oacks a whollup of 72g of sugars.  I hope you love it.  I wanted to, but I just found it to be okay,

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta You beat me to it! LOL I did try it with lunch yesterday and I liked it fine. Not enough to outright purchase, but I'm not a big soda drinker anyway. When I do indulge I prefer just regular Pepsi. I do really like the Mtn Dew Code Red, although it's been ages since I've had it. But all in all, it wasn't bad. I'll be drinking the rest of the bottle with today's lunch. Glad you were able to find it and try it!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

I had the same problem with the Pepsi Mango - they never got in the 20 oz bottle. I have a rather long list for Kroger today - hopefully get to spend my $9 off $90 coupon. I am saving my KCB for another day. Last week all the digitals kept me from using it. I have a lot of paper coupons today and will be stocking up on my favorite shampoo and conditioner for later, and hopefully the candy will be cheaper than Walmart.

0 Likes