mmoore01
Deal Master

Screenshot_20220910-081534.png

Check your digital coupons at Publix.

4 Replies

Re: Free Nick's Smak Bar at Publix

mmoore01
Deal Master

I was going to claim this free offer and then submit to Ibotta for the $1.00 offer, making this a moneymaker.

Then I noticed the fine print on the Ibotta offer: "Offer not eligible for cash back when combined with other coupons and/or promo codes."

At first, I thought who cares.  The worst they can do is deny the offer.  Then I thought about reversals I have had, mainly with Walgreens.com.

Those reversals occurred two months after the transaction was credited.  And the bonus I had was also reversed.  But right now, there are THREE bonuses.  I don't want to chance loosing $55 in bonuses because of $1.00.

Of course, this assumes I make all three bonuses.

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 I agree with you that it's too risky to redeem the IR with 3 bonuses on the line. Wondering if you used the DQ since mine did not go through today. I bought the Tate's and the Nick's (choklad flavor) in the same transaction. The Tate's DQ came off so I know it accepted my number. 

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I purchased 1 yesterday. It says free, but the price on the shelf is 2.99 and digital coupon took only $2.79. Plus Fl Taxes make it 0.41 for bar

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I was able to get mine yesterday with the same results as @Lovetosavenow .  I bought the Strawberry one.

I would take back my receipt to Publix and get my money.  They are pretty understanding at Publix.  But that's up to you.

0 Likes