cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE Pizza at Safeway

What-Shot
Super Saver

Apparently  it's a regional offer....but if you are within its regional scope, you may find this DC for FREE PIZZA at Safeway (or related stores).

20210519_150344.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: FREE Pizza at Safeway

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot   OK - I say road trip to Safeway - who's with me?

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I'm game! But I think we should wait until Saturday, because often they have weekend  freebs in the form of a DC called Saturday Sampler. 

Better yet, let's meet at a Safeway in an area that also has a Sprouts so the folks who normally don't have access to Sprouts can avail of their DCs for FREE Fage (fa-yay) Sour Cream and FREE La Croix before they expire! 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Actually, that would be a good topic to start a new "Poll/Game""

What stores are not available in your area that @FelskyNY  needs to add to the road trip itinerary she's planning for us.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Actually, I'm heading up to MA this weekend, so we'll have to plan another time or you guys can go without me.  Unless these stores are local to MA too?  My son general shops at Shaws.  

Also my Fage sour cream was free at Shoprite this week and Ibotta "accused me" of not submitting an original receipt!  I know shocking - I just had to resubmit my receipt and I'm waiting on my Midweek Bonus now.