Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

FREE PULSE OXIMETER AT CVS AFTER EB - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20220125_201101_199.jpg

20220125_201825.jpg

 I mentioned this in another thread but it's too good to not have its own subject line.

If you have carepass, this is on sale for $14.99. Purchase and receive $15 EB.  I ordered yesterday (Monday) and it came today!  In store price is reportedly higher.  Saw this posted on IG.  I actually applied my $10 carepass and paid $4.99.  No tax in NYS!

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: FREE PULSE OXIMETER AT CVS AFTER EB

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

It's the same with me today. Applying 20% to the regular price. I was hoping to use carepass tomorrow as my renew day. But I called today about the price, spent half hour on phone and they gave the sale price and put that I would earn $15.00 EB.  SO I paid $15.00

View solution in original post

23 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Hazel
Core Shopper

Nice freebie deal!

I had cancelled my carepass since I've built up so many EBs and rolling them. With giving you $10 EB that expires every month, I don't know even know what to buy this week aside from churning another toothpaste/mouthwash FAO deal haha.

It's showing there's a 1st month free trial. Would I qualify again having previously had it?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hazel  I was pretty much churning too - but I've been able to put together a few deals here and there. I don't know if you had carepass already if you can get another 1 month free trial. In fact, I need to put together a toothpaste/mouthwash roll em - hopefully I'll try later today.

Solved! Go to solution

Hazel
Core Shopper

colgate.PNG

@FelskyNY The easy one is the Colgate Optic White for 3.99, buy 2 get $4 EB. There's $3 off colgate and $1 off colgate that attaches. FAO at the end. CDC has a $3 off colgate if needed and I think a $1 colgate PQ somewhere as an alternative.

Here's what I'm looking at so far:

Colgate Optic White 2x $4 ($3.99 rounded), Get $4 EB back WYB 2, limit 2, $3 off DQ, $1 DQ Toothpaste
Colgate Optic White 2x $4, Get $4 EB back, $3 CDC
Colgate Total Mouthwash (500ml) 2x $4.50, Get $5 EB back WYB 2, $1 DQ Mouthwash

$25 - $3 DQ - $1 DQ - $1 DQ = $20 - $4 off $18 CRT = $16 OOP

$16 - $4 EB - $4 EB - $5 RB = $3 - $3 CDC = FAO

My reasoning for the extra step is to pay with more EB, thus rolling, but also to convert $3 from EB to cash via CDC.

This time around, CDC only doing $3 back instead of the previous $4. If I don't STC (send to card) the $3 DQ but used the $1 DQ, I don't think I can get it through CDC since it'll conflict on MQ.

For CVS, don't clip anything until you need to use it. After EB, there's about a week timer to STC. After STC,  you get another month to use it. If you do any purchases for EB, go to the coupon center and scan card for special in store coupons. Doing it after the purchase turns the digital EB to digital PQ. This route gives you one month to STC on the timer. Supposedly, after waiting until the last day before STC on the DPQ, you should get another month, total 2 months. This buys time instead of having to feel pressured on rolling or finding something to buy. It also works for the other Qs. I noticed that on the CRT version, STC last day, you can usually get another few days to a week. I think some MFR does that also. It varies. Should still plan it like it's going to expire that day even if not STC.

Another reason to not STC EB is security (wish there's at least a pin setting option). If someone knows your number, they could enter it during checkout linking to your extracare and use your EB to pay for their purchases. I've also noticed sometimes people snoop on others enter their info on the coupon center. Stay vigilant, scan card instead.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hazel  I'm like you, I don't send to card until late Saturday which extends the life of the CRTs.

I currently have a $2/$5 Colgate CRT and a $5/$25 - I DO NOT want to hit $25 because the tax just isn't worth it - I was also looking at the Total mouthwash - using the $2/$5 CRT, $1 DQ and .75 printable (link attached)- final cost .25 - I don't usually pay for mouthwash and I used up my EB (except for the $15), so I'm not sure if I want to go oop.

https://www.colgate.com/en-us/smiles/special-offers

Solved! Go to solution

Hazel
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Definitely not worth it with the higher spend threshold CRTs. I dread those. I've never received those smaller ones like $2/$5. The 3.99 2x toothpaste with $4 EB, $3 CDC, and $2/$5 would be $1.02 MM for you right?

After realizing these toothpaste/mouthwash deals, I've never paid for either again. I'm not fond of churning them though. I've been trying to focus on more FAO/MM deals that move the EBs out to cash via CDC/IR.

Gonna be tough trying to break up the higher EB without a bigger complicated deal. That's why I was looking at the toothpaste and mouthwash combo

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

This is bizarre - it shows the price as 14.99 but then says the carepass price is $27 and won't let me purchase for 14.99!!   😞

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl Are you purchasing online?  In store price may be different.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNYyep online! I was just going to get it to roll EB.  I tried it both on my laptop and phone - both show 14.99 but then has a higher price for extra care members, even at check out! oh well...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  you can call customer service?

0 Likes