cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: FREE PULSE OXIMETER AT CVS AFTER EB

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Dang I should have waited a week.,  I had ECB expiring last week and ordered it.  Still a freebie for me with Coupons and ECB.  however it arrived on Monday and they sent me a Covid Home Test instead.  I had to call and talk to customer service.  They have already mailed another one and told me to keep the Test.  lol

Solved! Go to solution

teray7777
Rewards Hunter

How can I get the care pass ! Ty for sharing this! I just discovered the ibotta community 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@teray7777   Here a link to join.  There is a membership fee - but you can join for 1 month free through CVS.  This is not affiliated with Ibotta.

https://www.cvs.com/carepass/join

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  omg! Put a medical device in the hands of non medical personnel & the hypochondriacs out there will be clogging up the already  busy ER Dept

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   So you get a free pulse oximeter and then have to pay hundreds, if not thousands in hospital bills?  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  I had to throw out my medical books& PDR years ago… hubby is like this…  you can’t rely just on reading, need to be able to assess sign& symptoms.  Many people abuse ER, instead of calling MD, or going to clinics Medical insurance has skyrocketed because of uninsured patients!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I always say the same thing - Google is your best friend and your worst enemy.  Being in the "medical field" makes it worse/better.  I have more than a working Layman's knowledge, but that by no means makes me a medical provider, although it certainly helps me understand what someone is saying.  I am also not intimidated by doctors, and look at them as just PEOPLE who wear white coats.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Who overall have poor interpersonal skills and horrible handwriting

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

I tried to order this from CVS online and got the same problem of the price changing to $27.00. 

I also could not figure out how to use my EB on the purchase.   I did not see a place to select which EB coupons to add to the order.  I got all the way to entering in a credit card and could not see how to use my Extra Bucks.

Oh well, I guess I will have to go to CVS and buy something to use my $10 Carepass EB before they expire!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Don't get me started - I'm doing this for 24 years (have my own business as you know).  My dad died in 2009 and only 1 of the doctors that I worked for showed up at the funeral, and it meant the world to me. The rest went on my TISH list.   I may be their "support staff" but without proper support the best bridge will fall.  (one of my dad's idioms) 

0 Likes