cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: FREE PULSE OXIMETER AT CVS AFTER EB

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  et al - sorry that it didn't work for you.  It was a great way to roll my $10 (but earn $15 in doing so)

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

It's the same with me today. Applying 20% to the regular price. I was hoping to use carepass tomorrow as my renew day. But I called today about the price, spent half hour on phone and they gave the sale price and put that I would earn $15.00 EB.  SO I paid $15.00

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I got one of these thingies somewhere recently and I forget where from.   Come to think of it, I don't even know where it is at.   I have so many boxes that are unopened in the house..

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Hazel
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 When you're at the cart, the bottom right side panel under the Subtotals before the checkout, it shows the EBs you may have to apply. The $10 from carepass should be there with any others you might have. If you don't see it, you might have to link the extra care card to your account. Iirc, they're under your account profile, see if the extra care is together.

@FelskyNY So true. Support staff need more appreciation especially now

Looks like it's OOS, they took the oximeter off the cart.

I couldn't roll with the toothpaste or w/ mouthwash combo deal. Shelves are mostly empty lol

0 Likes