cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE SEEDS OF CHANGE AT WALMART - CHECKOUT 51

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210916_070332_124.jpg

 Free at Walmart.  This one is going to go quickly!

19 Replies

Re: FREE SEEDS OF CHANGE AT WALMART - CHECKOUT 51

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  thanks for sharing!

0 Likes

Leistla
Deal Sharer

Thanks for posting!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Also on SB for $2.48 off (limit 1)

@FelskyNY. my c51 also showed up, so I think I will try 2 for free.  Thanks for posting. 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Oh wow -not on my SB.  Good luck!

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I did not receive the SB offer, but I did get the CO51.  My receipt was initially declined because CO51 could not find on receipt.  Walmart description was SOC Spanish.  I submitted receipt for review and it was approved and credited in a few hours.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

GMTA.  I'm all about that Spanish as well.  At least I will prepare myself for sending in a ticket.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta I really like how easy it is to submit ticket on CO51.  Basically, just circle offer on original receipt image.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I have never circled the offers.  If you do and it works, C51 must not care, and that is great for you, but some rebate sites state they want no markings on receipts, so if you try to submit to SB, they may use that as an excuse to not pay up.  I have never had any trouble getting paid from C51 without circling though.

Do you mean it is easy to submit a receipt or submit a ticket?

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta I should have described better. I didn’t circle offer on physical receipt.  I clicked “Review Claims” on the email CO51 sent saying, “Please review the claims that were not approved and let us know if we missed something.”  The link took me to the receipt image I submitted and included an edit function to circle offer.  I circled offer on image, submitted and received credit a couple of hours later.

0 Likes