cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE SEEDS OF CHANGE AT WALMART - CHECKOUT 51

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Yeah I sort of figured that  after I typed my first bit to you, and that is why I added the last part.

Thanks for the explanation.  I just had to resubmit overnight and I somehow did not do it the way you did.   I'm going to look again with your details and see how I should have done it.   My problem was I only mentioned I had one of something and there were two..

(So, I guess I did it correctly.  I just submitted a request by selecting HELP & FAQ from the drop down menu on my name.  I see no way to do the circle receipt deal like you did unless they send you an email.  If there is, I missed it.  Anyway, they will take care of me.  They always do.  Thanks again) 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I bought 2 and got both 4 free.

• A garlic one  - $2.48 credited already from C51
  • A Spanish one - $2.48 credited already from SB

@Be-Bop-A-Lula. My receipt had same desc as yours, and it went thru without issue at C51

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta Even better. 😎 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @Rickibotta   My receipt went right through on CO51.  I bought the brown and red rice.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I was scared to try red rice.  Not sure why.  Is it the same texture as white or brown?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I'll have to report back.  My older son has IBS, so I generally cook with brown rice, and avoid garlic and spicy, but I never even knew red rice existed either.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

CHECKOUT51 HAS RESET, SO 1 MORE SEEDS OF CHANGE FOR FREE

I still haven't tried either of the two I bought this past week, and the SB offer has not reset, so perhaps it is gone.

But I am going to get another freebie from WM after using the C51 offer

@Dean   @Xiao 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   That's great news - mine unfortunately did not reset. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I guess I thought C51 offers were the same usually.  Did you only have it 1 week then?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   Yep - that's ok - at least 1 was free. 

0 Likes