mmoore01
Deal Master

Screenshot_20220311-065113.png

Check your digital coupons at Publix.

7 Replies

Re: Free Siggi's plant-based coconut blend at Publix

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Enjoy!   I personally did not enjoy the taste (and texture) of Siggi's, but free is free. I recently found a facebook group of Neighbors helping Neighbors and have been donating products (including perishables which is great). 

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Agree, not my fav stand alone yog’, but I’ve had good luck adding it in smoothies 😋

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  AHHHH - I just picked up some frozen fruit from Social Nature - so that is a good idea (for the future that is). 

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Is it the Seal of Seasons?  I was lucky to get a coupon for that, so I grabbed frozen bluebz 😋.  What did you grab?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I finally found the mixed berries - I almost grabbed the blueberries too.  Seems like a really nice quality product that I can definitely get a lot of use out of.  I actually found the Ellenos yogurt too, so I got the lemon curd.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I got the same lemon curd flavor!  DO NOT SHARE THAT WITH ANYONE, IT IS SOOOOO GOOD!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody   #1  I haven't tried it yet but expires tomorrow (and I just picked it up yesterday)  #2  the shelving was terrible as if they were just thrown on the shelf and not labeled.  #3  they are very very expensive.  #4  will let you know my thoughts after I try it.

0 Likes