cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Skyy Vodka 750mL at Walmart

cjwoody
Super Saver

🍸 Grab a bottle of Skyy Vodka at Walmart for $11.27.  Submit to Shopkick for 2,250 kicks (receipt and scan for $9.00), and submit to Ibotta for $3.00.  I definitely made an extra trip out for this haha.

7 Replies

Re: Free Skyy Vodka 750mL at Walmart

Janet1964
Super Saver

@cjwoody 

Congrats! Job well done

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

This offer is back on Shopkick and can stack with BYBE for a MM when purchased from Walmart.

Buy one 750mL Skyy for $10.98.  Redeem for 2840 purchase/scan kicks (or $11.36) and submit to BYBE for $2.00 for a $2.38 MM.

17AAD14B-C781-40E5-BF10-1119C7A11D0C.jpeg

53574482-0011-42AD-87BF-474B611A8DAE.jpeg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I hate living in a state that has none of these alcohol rebates or offers.  No BYBE....No ibotta.....No shopkick.

And I love Skyy vodka.   This one stings.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

That is why I buy enough for an entire year when I go on vacay in MO in November. We are on the second bottle of Skyy.

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody you obviously don’t live in Georgia ha ha! Clutching my metaphorical pearls at the thought of Walmart selling vodka here🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes

somecreative
Core Shopper

What is bybe?

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@somecreative   BYBE is a rebate app for wine and spirits. As @Rickibotta  mentioned,  BYBE only has offers in states that allow such rebates. If you’re in such a state it is quite user friendly- photograph receipt and submit to receive cash back to your PayPal or Venmo account. They allow stacking with coupons and other apps too!

0 Likes