cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Stars & Stripes Veggie Straws with SB

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Just noticed an offer on Swagbucks for $4 back when you buy 2 Sensible Portions Stars & Stripes Veggie Straws. According to my Walmart app, they are $2 each. Can be redeemed once a week

18 Replies

Re: Free Stars & Stripes Veggie Straws with SB

What-Shot
Super Saver

My WM app shows only the one available at 4.98. Hopefully the price you mentioned is available among the single-serve selections near checkout. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Oh sorry! My app doesn’t show the $4.98 size at all. I hope you can find them! 

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

If you can find the Stars & Stripes Veggie Straws for $2.00 a bag, that's a great deal.

My Walmart only carries the 12 oz bag for $4.98.

Gsg
Core Shopper

Are you guys still seeing this offer? Yesterday I found the offer and product ( found the bigger ones of $4.99 each)  while I am in the store , after coming home I don’t see it. 
any suggestions? 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

SB offers come and go.  The good ones are gone way before the expiration date.

However, you can wait and see if it comes back.  Please be aware it may not come back for $10 on 2.

I bought the three Clorox wipes deal and it was gone when I got home, too.  But I waited and it showed back up after 2 days.  Just be quick, because it probably won't last long.  Now, I scan the receipt while at the store.

Another alternative is to return the items, which I have done, too.

Gsg
Core Shopper

May be I will wait until this week to see if offer comes back or not . After that I will decide mostly I guess I will not return , I love chips 😀

0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

@Mikosmama I did this deal with the larger bags at 4.98 each. My SB offer was for 1000SB wyb 2. I bought 2 bags, submitted to SB, and SB turns around and tells me I bought it at the wrong store. The deal is for Walmart, and I bought them there. I tried about 4 times to open a ticket and tell them that I had followed through on all the stipulations,  but the ticket kept coming back as an error. I waited 2 days, and since nothing would work right with SB, I went and returned them to Walmart. Well, apparently my tickets did go through,  and SB credited me the 1000 AFTER I returned the said items. So now I'm sitting here, having opened another ticket to tell SB that they need to deduct the 1000 from my account,  and SB is telling me to resubmit my receipt!  What!  I feel  like I've been kicked a few times in head already, lol! SB is so not worth dealing with right now! 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay 

I have been telling everyone who will listen that they have the most convoluted ticketing setup I have ever seen.   I would not make this a priority.  I had to return $40 worth of stuff for 5 or 6 offers they did not come thru on.  I may try again in a few weeks.  When it auto-accepts, it is great.

There isn't anything I can't live without right now on SB.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@mickootay , I’m sorry you’ve had such a frustrating time with this. I agree that SB ticket system is not easy to use. That being said, when I have had issues they have always credited me when I sent screen shots of the offers not credited. There was one time that it didn’t look like it went through, and I sent a ticket. They promptly awarded me the points, and then the offer went through so I was credited twice for it. I sent in another ticket asking them to remove those extra points and they never replied and never took those points back. So my guess is the same will happen for you with the points you got. You can try to reply to their message and re-explain in case it wasn’t understood the first time. I have had to do that with IB before too. I think they aren’t used to people asking for them to remove points. But at least you did your part in trying to be honest about it.