Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free Stars & Stripes Veggie Straws with SB

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mikosmama 

It is like we are discussing two completely different companies.....lol

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta , lol, yes, my experience hasn’t been as bad as you have had. I really feel bad for all the problems you have had with them!  I’m sure I will eventually get a bad experience where they don’t want to credit me, but for the time being I can say I have enjoyed SB even with all the kinks, quirks, and initial problems submitting receipts.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mikosmama 

Everything was groovy for the first 35 or 40 submissions during my first 7 weeks using the app.

Then it all went downhill when auto-accept of receipt stopped.  

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

@Mikosmama @Rickibotta I never had issues with SB till a few weeks back. I actually enjoyed using the app. Will give it a break for a few weeks and see if it goes back to how it was. 

0 Likes

Amsta
Deal Sharer

I bought 2 and they were on clearance for $1  each and my offer was for 1000 Sb when you buy 2. I made the mistake of purchasing other items on the receipt with it. After review SB said sorry we couldn’t find it on your receipt. The offer reappeared for like 1 hr I rushed back to the store bought 2 more and the offer was gone. Swagbucks can have some great deals but terrible customer service.

I am still waiting to hear back on my ticket from july 4th about only getting credit for buying 1 spinbrush (500SB) when I bought 2 (2000 SB). Can I send them an email and say you can have your 500 SB back and return the brushes? Does anyone have any experience with this?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Amsta 

Sadly, I don't think they would care.  Their customer service is terrible.   Sorry you are going thru it.

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

Same thing happened two or three weeks ago for these Chips and no response them, I have purchased other items also like lemishine detergent , no update from them so far, so yesterday ended up with returning these Chips and detergent. Luckily I didn’t mix up my ibotta purchases on that receipt , otherwise big problem with returns and ibotta. 

0 Likes

Lakelady126
Deal Sharer

Well it took 15 days but I finally got my credit! 🥳 I had put in two tickets though, the first one from my activity ledger and another through the general ticket option. The ticket they responded to was the general ticket the one I put in days after no response from the activity ledger ticket. Go figure! They tell you to put in a ticket through your ledger but no response yet from that ticket!🤷🏻‍♀️ Hopefully everyone gets their credit eventually! 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Lakelady126 , I’m happy to hear to you for your credit, albeit more painful than it should have been. But at least they eventually came through!

0 Likes