cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE Stuff at Circle K

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Received the link below from Circle K and was able to select multiple FREEbies.

If you live (or are travelling thru) Circle K Land, I hope it works for you, too:

Circle K Freebies

8 Replies

Re: FREE Stuff at Circle K

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

Oooo! Thanks for posting! 8 FREE items plus a BOGO!!! My teenager will LOVE these!!!

0 Likes

Val1243
Rewards Hunter

Excellent find & perfect timing for this weekends travel plans. Thanks for the share! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

FAIR WARNING

• Details say limit 1 offer per day.
  • I selected all 11 offers and they all expire on June 21.  Maybe they are only good for 5 days once you select them.  I have no way of knowing since I selected all.
  • I tried 2 different offers (A Shoc drink  +  Sunflower seeds) and  neither worked for me..  It came up with a message about the promotion, but the price did not reduce.

Anyone have same experience?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

chris1434
Rewards Hunter

Thanks Rick. Has anyone gotten these to work?

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Yes! I successfully redeemed one yesterday and another today. But yesterday I did have 2 that didn't work, so I immediately clicked on the "contact us" button (at the bottom of the coupon's webpage) to report each issue separately. The next time I checked the list of coupons, (perhaps a few hours later) I was delighted to find that the bloopers had repopulated with an expiration date 5 days later than the original. @chris1434 

0 Likes

chris1434
Rewards Hunter

Were you able to use more than 1 per day? Thanks!

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

I did not try to use more than one today, but the cashier reported that another customer was able to redeem multiple DCs in the same visit. 

When I originally read the terms when I signed up, I seem to recall that it stated that 3 is the max per day. I have NOT been able to find that again, so it's possible that the terms have changed. @chris1434 

SaverGirl67

Unfortunately it’s not working for me. I chose my coupons. Agreed to their terms and submitted my phone number. But it keeps me on the submission page and puts up a message “unable to send message”. Sigh. I wanted free pizza. 

0 Likes