cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Stuff Finder App

lgregory03
Shopper

I found this great app called Free Stuff Finder (its free of course! And the app is pink) its similar to Krazy Coupon ladies if your familier. But it updates throughout the day with deals around you, including freebies, money makers etc. It covers Amazon, Walgreens, CVS kohls and so many more. Definitely worth checking out and it includes directions with each deal of how to complete and it always includes Ibotta deals!!!

5 Replies

Re: Free Stuff Finder App

Megstaff1989
Shopper
Sweet !
Megan E Stafford

Dana
Deal Expert

@ScottyS  please put this in deals stacking it doesn't belong here thank you

awells
Rewards Hunter

hi there! i read your post about free stuff finder.& like that it updates during the day..does it do this like everyday..? I'm gonna check it out in any case. also when w a team..am I going to somehow get more cash?? or is it just to kinda cheer each other on..?  would love to b more familiar w all this.ive been on ibbota for a couple years but 1st time experience w the community...so hello n thanks for any advice.. ~~one love

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

@awells 

Welcome to the Ibotta Community!

Right now, Teammates is not working properly.  See the following post about Teammates:

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/february-2021-teamwork-thread-add-teammates-here/m-p/193...

0 Likes

lgregory03
Shopper

Hello as well! I am newer to the community part as well butbhave been using ibotta for a couple of years as well. Yesss to your question about Free Stuff Finder App, it continuously updates throughout the day everyday. You can also bookmark your favorite stores  and set notifications.  I am not an expert but there are quite a few bonus apps and other resources I use for free money, cash back, gift cards etc. My other half used to mock me because I have him save all the receipts but now he brings them home along with the product or the upc so I can enter it all in. There's quite a few I use and you need different so check out Krazy Coupon Ladies, its similar to FSF but there are some more stores in it. I just hate that it takes forever to load in the app format so I don't tend to use it as much.  Good luck and wish you well on saving tons of money!!!

0 Likes